MotorSport VI.....pg.1....more pics from aNYth1ng(NT)

Now thats a dope colorway, much better than these wack varient looking fusions and spikez.

aj6_23race09.jpg

pimp.gif
...SOLD!

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

To all who think they actually gonna cop, think again and be prepared to pay big bucks. How many people do you know that own the MS V? These are rarer than Hyperstrike Releases. And the Motorsport XX3's werent actually Motorsports they were Wizards.

My thoughts exactly... unless they were to bring them out for some reason, and not just keep them as actual motorsports, you would never SEE a pair, let aloneown one

it's quite hard to get these for people who think they could. you wont be seeing these unless you either know some connections, willing to spend tons ofmoney or get some fakes... i'm pretty sure they will have them soon..
motorsports xx3 is not really ms.. they're known as wizards... like... what's the chance of you seeing ms iv or v around? that's the same odd forthese vi..

they had a lot of potential but that all black sole just doesn't do it for me. but man I love me some VIs (cept for the '08 olys of course)..

Reminds me of Oxidized XIVs for some reason. They look nice to me, but that's probably because I'll never own a pair.

Back
Top Bottom