Movie Questions You Want Answers To

Ridgemont Fly wrote:
Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

In Cloverfield at the very end when they are on the ferris wheel does something really drop in the ocean or did fans make that up? Was it ever acknowledged by the director

im still lost 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

Ridgemont Fly wrote:

In Cloverfield at the very end when they are on the ferris wheel does something really drop in the ocean or did fans make that up? Was it ever acknowledged by the director

im still lost�
��
tired.gif

when i watched the movie in the theater on opening night, I saw something fall into the water.� none of my friends did, so i figured i was just seeing things.

i went home and later, i saw people online arguing over whether something fell or not.� the fact that i noticed it independently by myself convinced me something did in fact fall.

in that video (it's clearer if you can watch it in hd on youtube) keep your eyes focused on the part of the screen where the cruise ship is.� something tiny falls and splashes into the water by the boat then the kid goes "ok, you see that?"

Reeves also points out that the end scene on Coney Island showssomething falling into the ocean in the background (pointed out by fansto be in the far right from the view out of the ferris wheel, a bitleft of a boat sitting in the water seen falling just as the camerabeeps), but didn't give out details.

In the movie 500 days of Summer
(Specifically day 456-476)

Tom is drawing while Summer is getting married, what is the cinematic significance??

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

http://www.youtube.com/v/TpiyCGMhsfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/TpiyCGMhsfc&hl=en_US&fs=1& Ridgemont Fly wrote:

im still lost�
��
tired.gif

when i watched the movie in the theater on opening night, I saw something fall into the water.� none of my friends did, so i figured i was just seeing things.

i went home and later, i saw people online arguing over whether something fell or not.� the fact that i noticed it independently by myself convinced me something did in fact fall.

in that video (it's clearer if you can watch it in hd on youtube) keep your eyes focused on the part of the screen where the cruise ship is.� something tiny falls and splashes into the water by the boat then the kid goes "ok, you see that?"

Reeves also points out that the end scene on Coney Island showssomething falling into the ocean in the background (pointed out by fansto be in the far right from the view out of the ferris wheel, a bitleft of a boat sitting in the water seen falling just as the camerabeeps), but didn't give out details.

I read in an interview that it's supposed to be a fallen satellite or some kind of structure, and hits the beast dormant in the ocean.  This is what causes him to wake up and go crazy.

Why did kane and harold take such a messed up route to jack in the box, much different than O dog and A wax? When A-Wax pulls into the gas station you can clearly see a jack in the box ad on the wall behind them. Yet they have to drive forward to get to them after being shot....but harolds car was facing the opposite direction of jack in the box.....

also, in Boy in the Hood did rickey win on that instant lotto ticket before he got shot in the ally ?????

In Memento is his wife alive ... dead... or got tired of him due to his condition and just left...? (that whole Sammy Jenkins thing...)

"There Will Be Blood" When does the actor change from Paul Sunday to his brother Eli Sunday? Didn't even realize this part of the movie until I was reading something!

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

"There Will Be Blood" When does the actor change from Paul Sunday to his brother Eli Sunday? Didn't even realize this part of the movie until I was reading something!

?

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

frown.gif
What did Tom Hanks say to Matt Damon in Saving Private Ryan right before he died on that bridge???
Couldn't you have just turned on the subtitles?!?

He said, "Earn this. Earn it." Referring to the sacrificing of his team to save Damon's life.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

?

pretty sure it was paul who told daniel about the land. Then the rest we see eli. theres a bunch of rumors as to why. there was originally 2 differant actors in the script though. . Some people think he has split personalities in the movie and is just a schizo.

In he got game how did jake throw that ball so far? how did the ball come through the ceiling of a coliseum?

last 2 mins of he got game
mad.gif
?

what happend to q after he got " the juice"?

are all the anomalies "thomas anderson" or just neo..and because
the prophacy was fullfiled does a new "neo" take thomas's place?

did nicole kidman really bone the sailor?

mad.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

cast_away_product_placement_11.jpg
I'm saying tho.. +%!# was probably a sayellite radio receiver  or a flare gun or something
laugh.gif
In the extras they joke that it was a cell phone in there.

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

cast_away_product_placement_11.jpg
I'm saying tho.. +%!# was probably a sayellite radio receiver  or a flare gun or something
laugh.gif
In the extras they joke that it was a cell phone in there.
His integrity pissed me the $!#@ off..  no way I'm stranded and I don't open the package..

Back
Top Bottom