Moving to STATEN ISLAND what to expect?

Moving there this summer for work. I have never been that far up north in my life. Anybody have any + or - about the place?

you ever see those threads about "jersey guys" those are staten island and queens guys that visit our beaches smh.
but you're gonna see thick white chicks also

search youtube for "mtv true life"
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol...the mtv true life stuff...you will encounter girls...and guys...like that, but thats not ALL you see out here. It depends on what neighborhood(or sectionof the island) you move to. There's port richmond, new dorp, castleton, tottenville...Grymes Hill (where I stay at)...Where are you gonna be working if youdont mind me askin? Feel free to Inbox me with anything

laugh.gif
you will see alot of guidos at the mall (their headquarters) and !%$% but not everywhere depending on where your gunna be.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

and the worlds largest dump, no pun intended.

I like it out here. I live in West Brighton. Its poppin to me. I don see all the italians that staten island is known for cause I don live in that part, so Ican't call it. But my advice would be if you plan on doin illegal @*@@ then keep your @*@@ on the LOW cuz the boys(cops) be out.

Where are you gonna be stayin at?

im in stapleton so not to many guidos, but homie is right the cops are everywhere

I moved to Staten Island a few years ago..Place is lame and boring as hell..The girls are perfect if you're looking for some ***** to smash..If you'relookin to girls to date then this isn't your place bc hos out here aren't mature enough for that..You'll seel 38 yr old women tryna act likethey're still 21

Back
Top Bottom