Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

If Netflix were to ever pick this show up, it would be an instant hit. Everytime i tell someone bout this show they ask if its on Netflix :stoneface: Idk why ppl think EVERYTHING is on Netflix :lol:

Its ashamed it got stuck on Amazon Prime tho. Primes streaming service sucks lol

I hope they don’t cancel Mr. Robot. This season has been straight flames!

But I think this show is better when you binge watch it, I’ve missed a couple of things that were in the previous seasons.

Been waiting for Trenton and Mobely to return too

Was hoping they wouldn't get killed off

Oh well :rofl:

i just wrote them off as dead back when leon asked for the time.
how they used the two was so damn good. that whole scene you just knew they were toast, you knew the feds weren't gonna stumble onto the dark army minions in there with them, you knew all that and yet the tension was so damn thick. i know when this show ends, i'll definitely give it a rewatch.

I know its part of the appeal to some, but I cannot stand not having a reliable protagonist.

My fave characters are leon, and Phillip Price made a comeback though!

caught up on episodes 6 & 7, both fun watches. angela though :emoji_confounded:
i dont know what will happen next, even dom’s final line seem like a dead end.

i was so damn wrong about grace gummer being on this show. got soured on her from extant but she’s been holding her own just fine.

This ep is the only time I considered the simulation theory as a possibility but by the end the story dashed it for me.

I was questioning if her little brother was even real the way thw interactions were going. Son followed him all the way to Coney Island? Then dipped on him at the movies and was chilling in an empty mosque? :lol:

Plus the entire subject matter and how scenes reflected the opening flashback was almost too coincidental.

Dope ep though.

Man i was impressed how the last 3 episode were so unique from eachother, then he does a drama/feels one like this.

Damn Sam.

i thought it was a really good episode. almost forgot esmail could bring the feels.
2 more eps. bring it home sam.

Is this show good this season? Trying to decide which show I should play catch up with forts between this and Ray Donovan.

Mr. Robot.

You're gonna be disappointed with the recent season of Ray Donovan other than this thing we find out :lol:

this past season of ray donovan was tedious. took forever for that thing to play out and all the other stories were pretty boring.

Can someone put what happened this season in Ray Donovan in the spoiler? Not cliff notes, just this big thing I keep hearing about. I officially tapped out of that series after last season, and sounds like I made the right call.

Brownstone Brownstone

Ray Donovan spoilers:

Abbey dies of suicide because she has cancer in between seasons.

The season has a main theme of Ray and Bridgette dealing with her loss. Lots of flashbacks to her while alive. It is pure struggle.

Some other wild murders occur but nothing worth spoiling.

I will say I was disappointed in Susan Sarandon as Ray's new client. Ian McShane and Katie Holmes were far superior with that dynamic. This season is Susan and some other guy thats like head of the studio but totally uncompelling. Just lots of blackmail in that plot.

All in all the season was disappointing and lackluster. Despite being in the story a good deal as this other plot developed Mickey did not get to shine.

just finished watching the ep... loved the song at the end... i was wondering where i heard it from and it was the song that "Bill and Ted" made :rofl:

Hated this episode. Throwaway for me. Not a strong season either. Still better than most shows.

796.gif

Back
Top Bottom