MTV's The Challenge

Episode 5: “The Greatest Showman”
War is on between allies when one teammate quits on their partner during the “Tired Out” challenge; Bear rules up the bouse and makes annenemy out if Ninja Natalie; players batgle for survival in the dark during the “Lights Out” challenge.

I don’t think I can watch an entire season of Paulie versus Kyle. This is not it!

Zach a stone cold idiot. You wouldn’t work with Amanda when she was your partner but now you want her on your side

Put this season on ice

6CD8EB00-53D8-49C3-89B8-74BEF5E8A5D3.jpeg
46B6A56F-CA57-4115-A0B2-C93E3F5BFA74.jpeg
E4641A7F-158C-4BA5-9FC1-3E72E76B81DF.jpeg

Davonne gave a compelling speech.
I thought for a second it might save Bear.

Wow at Bear.
Game or not that was embarrassing.

OH snap@ Bear being safe.
Wes and Dee?

Zach lets the partner decide and because she's trying to protect her Alliance she picks one of the strongest teams to go against?
One of the dumbest moves ever.

Sucks to see Zahida go.

Bear a delusional lame. Dont know what reality game show he's from but he obviously mustve had that ego inflated. Son kept it going meeting the tribunal :lol:

Then Kyle puts the battery in his back :rofl: Jumps on the table, spills beer everywhere and then says did you trip me? :rofl: Some high grade a-hole behavior

Hunter with no endurance at all. Georgia barking on him :lol:

Cara seem typed scorned getting her chance to bark on Zach. Zach troll game is 100 :lol: He's angry with Cara so now he's going in

This ep really revealed there's a whole lot more lames on this show. Got past not understanding these accents now I wish I didn't. So many losers.

:lol: @ challenging Wes and Dee looks like shes built and got the mindset to last long in challenges.

This dude Zach probably wanted to get away from Jenna because if he truly wanted to stay he would have picked Josh and Amanda. He clearly was trying to go home because even if he matched with Wes there's no way Zahida's cigarette smoking *** would beat Wes' partner.

Not sure how much of them shenanigans was Bear being a **** which he seems to really be or him turning up to get a moment on camera. He lucky they felt sorry for Davonne.

Even though I was laughing at Jenna being the one I'm glad she shut Cara down on turning everything into men vs women ****.

Turbo is a strong competitor but Nany also smokes so I'm sure she'll let him down soon in an endurance challenge. If he could be partnered with Ninja they'd be invincible.

Looks like Leroy is going to look lame next ep. You know she playing games, whining about it makes you look weak.

Last edited:
The crappiest part of these condensed episodes with the challenge, a lil drama, then elimination format is that it makes it blatantly obvious who is about to go home that week.

Leroy’s a goner next week :smh:

There’s so much stuff we missing out on. Apparently Theo, Bananas & Kyle pranked Amanada but it was borderline assault. They tied her up in duct tape, wrapped it around her mouth and hair. Some of her hair had to be cut off in order to free her :sick::sick::sick:

- Davonne was lame for playing victim. She damn near quit on Bear first. Threatening to stop and ****. She runs her mouth like she won 4 championships but looked like **** in that game.

- Bear is a lunatic. He's weak as hell for quitting and then wanting to fight with everyone.

- Zach not picking Amanda was weird. That was a weaker team and they hate each other but their shared hatred for Cara made them cool? Dumb *** move.

- Jenna look sick

-Dee trying to say it was easier for her to construct the puzzle in the dark because she could "feel the shapes" or something. Wut? :lol:

-Zahida fine, but that nasally voice is a little OD. Sound like she got boogies clogged up.

-Wes: "Even though the Brits look and act dumb..." :rofl:

Reactions: HIM
I think Zach had the right logic, he just let Zahida make the pick. My thing is, I think Zach saw the Paulie/Cara alliance and figured, alright Amanda hates her too so I can have her on my side for another round or so, along with Kyle. Taking out Bear/DeVonne would have been smart but Zahida didn't want to burn her "alliance". I think the UK alliance is dumb and not as strong as they think. Happens every season but someone is gonna turn on someone.

Back
Top Bottom