MTV's The Challenge

Thought it was dumb to pick a strong team in Wes and Dee. Better to survive against a weak team first than to try and get your ducks in a row concerning alliances.

But there isn’t really a weak team
this season. For the first time in a while all the teams seem pretty even.

The weakest team off of just the eye test is Gus & Wes and they almost made the Tribunal

It’s all going to depend on what the elimination is tbat week

Wes ain’t what he used to be but his partner is one of the strongest females in the house so that’s tough.

Amanda weak and dumb, her partner new and dumb.

Zach ****ed up

But there isn’t really a weak team
this season. For the first time in a while all the teams seem pretty even.

The weakest team off of just the eye test is Gus & Wes and they almost made the Tribunal

It’s all going to depend on what the elimination is tbat week

Teams are definitely stronger, but I felt like choosing the team that included one of the winningest players of all time was not smart :lol:

Hunter cry baby *** during the challenge :lol:

Paulie dont see nothing wrong with his girl being so worried about Kyle? Outside his room listening his convo's, telling girls to stay away from him

How this dude Bear quit and start complaining? :lol:

Reactions: God
-Dee trying to say it was easier for her to construct the puzzle in the dark because she could "feel the shapes" or something. Wut? :lol:

As crazy as it sounds, I understood exactly what she meant. I even said the same thing once TJ hit the lights. Sometimes, too much information can get in the way of getting something done, and that's exactly what the colors on those puzzle pieces were.

Trippin. She cool and wasn't quitting at all.

Bounce. She ain't good TV anyway.

Nah man, she was complaining and slowing him down. I’m gonna take a break, I’m gonna do this. We won’t do this. She talks a lot of **** but she didn’t show up for that challenge.

This dude Zach probably wanted to get away from Jenna because if he truly wanted to stay he would have picked Josh and Amanda. He clearly was trying to go home because even if he matched with Wes there's no way Zahida's cigarette smoking *** would beat Wes' partner.

Not sure how much of them shenanigans was Bear being a **** which he seems to really be or him turning up to get a moment on camera. He lucky they felt sorry for Davonne.

Even though I was laughing at Jenna being the one I'm glad she shut Cara down on turning everything into men vs women ****.

Turbo is a strong competitor but Nany also smokes so I'm sure she'll let him down soon in an endurance challenge. If he could be partnered with Ninja they'd be invincible.

Looks like Leroy is going to look lame next ep. You know she playing games, whining about it makes you look weak.
Its looking really toxic how they're weaponizing this current time and women being victims.

With that said Zach has always come off like a misogynistic scumbag and Bear totally exposed himself. Son is a narcissist.

They dont show it as much but it is crazy stupid how many ppl take part in the challenge and still keep up a heavy smoking habit. Like they think they're Olympic athletes picking up where they left off.

The crappiest part of these condensed episodes with the challenge, a lil drama, then elimination format is that it makes it blatantly obvious who is about to go home that week.

Leroy’s a goner next week :smh:

There’s so much stuff we missing out on. Apparently Theo, Bananas & Kyle pranked Amanada but it was borderline assault. They tied her up in duct tape, wrapped it around her mouth and hair. Some of her hair had to be cut off in order to free her :sick::sick::sick:

Damn :rofl: Sounds OD.

Thought it was dumb to pick a strong team in Wes and Dee. Better to survive against a weak team first than to try and get your ducks in a row concerning alliances.
feel like this show fake as hell, no way a lot of these teams are picking strong teams to go against in elimination

makes zero sense

H
Its looking really toxic how they're weaponizing this current time and women being victims.

With that said Zach has always come off like a misogynistic scumbag and Bear totally exposed himself. Son is a narcissist.

They dont show it as much but it is crazy stupid how many ppl take part in the challenge and still keep up a heavy smoking habit. Like they think they're Olympic athletes picking up where they left off.

Damn :rofl: Sounds OD.
Even though it's nowhere near close, I'd stay away from certain "pranks" after the whole Kenny Evan Tonya ********.

Oh yeah, Zahida wasnt smart at all. Worried about the UK alliance when Bear been making an *** kf himself all day.

They would've beat Bear and Davonne and the alliance wouldnt have been that mad anyway.

Cara and Paulie are really pathetic. It’s clear as day that Cara still in love with Kyle. I would just try to **** her one more time to really piss Paulie off

Jenna is definitely one of these gullible/mentally abused broads. The other girls always tryna have a waiting to exhale moment with her and she be denying it. Zach be dogging her out every season they on together. :lol: Know it's worse at home.

I'm still dead at how Zach flipped it on her when she learned about bumble in South Africa. Son called for security :lol:

They way it was edited didn't show the reason Zach was pissed. Jenna supposedly followed him around for days and then locked him in a bathroom. That's why he called for security. They've cut a lot of stuff so far seemingly to focus almost exclusively on Cara/Paulie/Kyle. Hunter/Julie and Ashley/Zahida hookups as well as Amanda getting taped up just off the top of my head.

They way it was edited didn't show the reason Zach was pissed. Jenna supposedly followed him around for days and then locked him in a bathroom. That's why he called for security. They've cut a lot of stuff so far seemingly to focus almost exclusively on Cara/Paulie/Kyle. Hunter/Julie and Ashley/Zahida hookups as well as Amanda getting taped up just off the top of my head.
Boooooooo. I have no interest in the Paul Cara Kyle love triangle.

just watching last week ep with kyle and paulie beefin. they hypin up for the cameras. how you headbutt but not swing.

I legit forgot natalie was even on the show.

I guess the money is not worth swinging on each other. I know each of them probably trying to get the other to swing so they can leave the competition.

As crazy as it sounds, I understood exactly what she meant. I even said the same thing once TJ hit the lights. Sometimes, too much information can get in the way of getting something done, and that's exactly what the colors on those puzzle pieces were.

The pieces being different colors is too much info? You must be Daredevil or something :lol:

I could never do that thing in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom