MTV's The Challenge

I didnt understand why CT threw it so blatantly. Made zero sense. couldve fake struggled for a minute or two with Zach and kept it moving.

I didnt understand why CT threw it so blatantly. Made zero sense. couldve fake struggled for a minute or two with Zach and kept it moving.

Because if he faked a struggle and just jumped there would have been still ample time left for the rest of the guys to get through the course.

So his options were either to:
A) Do what he did and time out or
B) Take a dive as soon as he encountered Zach which would've looked worse

What he should've done was struggle with Zach for a very long time and then wipe out leaving Zach there to take out the next person.

That would've been the most convincing.

Besides that, CT knew he wasn't the only one throwing the challenge. Could've left it to Joss and Rogan to do their parts.

That water course challenge was pretty whack. I thought MTV did a poor job with that. Pretty boring just watching the players crawl over and under weak obstacles. Looked really easy. Would have been dope on Double Dare though.

Last edited:
There would’ve been nothing convincing about Dad Bod Husky CT falling into the water WITHOUT taking Zach with him

Someone on Reddit said there's an "MTV Hits" Amazon add-on and they're adding previous seasons. Haven't looked deeper into it, but thought I'd lay it out for y'all to play it out if you didn't already know. Like an MTV+ if you will.

There would’ve been nothing convincing about Dad Bod Husky CT falling into the water WITHOUT taking Zach with him
That very sentence explains why it would be convincing.

Dad bod CT taking out Zach on slippery terrain is a guarantee now?

All CT has to say is he got tired and slipped. Nobody is gonna question it much cuz there's other guys who can go.

Same way nobody questioned Tori immediately failing @ the challenge and she wasn't even throwing it :lol:

- This girl Jenny swole as hell. NFL face and all got trucked by lil *** Tori.

- Rogan used and abused Dee thick ***. That was FOUL. After all that time he just basically told her "you trash". :lol:

- Nany need some d*** or something. Girl won't stop complaining, about nothing at that.

-Even CT doing sucka moves. Damn. :smh: :lol:

Yeah CT def washed. UK should've been trying to get him outta there instead of Theo. Some combo of Joss/Rogan/Theo/Jordan/Kyle would be solid running a final. Any type of speed/endurance portion will be a bad look with CT. On the flip side, an eating challenge might make up for the lost time running :lol:

Last edited:
- This girl Jenny swole as hell. NFL face and all got trucked by lil *** Tori.

- Rogan used and abused Dee thick ***. That was FOUL. After all that time he just basically told her "you trash". :lol:

- Nany need some d*** or something. Girl won't stop complaining, about nothing at that.

-Even CT doing sucka moves. Damn. :smh: :lol:
Jenny getting washed was the most shocking thing I saw this season. She got all them muscles and let a girl with no muscles truck her was a disgrace.

Word sad to see CT going out ring chasing ala GP and Malone on the Lakers

CT has more rings than both of those bums put together

1574112703759.jpeg

1574112765017.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom