MTV's The Challenge

Episode had me dying.

Kyle saying, she's trying to make me jealous and it's working. I cried.

Kam owe me some a s s

It's funny they showed in the upcoming season Kam and Kayleigh team up. They showed the black girl and the hispanic guy competing again so that means they winning their way out the house.

I'm dying that Paulie ended up ****in Cara, ahahahah. He was talking all that **** and ends up ****in.

I'm hype for this season

And the one broad shouldn't have been sent him. The blonde initiated and finished it. She should have been gone but I'm not mad, she annoys me.

I think the 3 elimination in the beginning thing is kinda weak if you're giving Johnny a pass. they should've sent him straight to redemption house then pretended like he had a hard road back in to the house. But they know johnny is the pot stirrer.

Tori is pure entertainment, IDK why I love her so much. She's funny , good competitor. and a freak but kinda on the low, cuz no one knew she was a freak until derrick exposed her.

Last edited:
Just like we all thought the male male pairing is unfair in these challenges. With addition to tony, bananans team are the favorite and just dominant. Same with Brads team. I can bet every Challenge a male pairing will always be atop.

Tony being a cornball. He's trying to put on a show for the cameras but deep down he's ecstatic to paired up with Bananas.

Tori is so overrated. She's giving me the early Sarah vibes when she would gas her abilities up and then just fail over and over again. She's going to end up costing them an elimination

This season everyone gets a vote to send a team into elimination but it's a public vote. Then the team voted into elimination gets to call out any team besides the winner of that day.

I don't even know what the right strategy would be for this

Depending on who you are choose the team you think you can beat or your vendetta.

I was more so thinking about the public vote part. Do you go with the obvious choice but then risk being picked for elimination. Do you throw a vote away and make a new enemy in the process.

Plus I believe you can only call out from the teams who actually vote for you.

First two eps were a wash, problem with bringing in all these new shows is they spend so much time explaining why they hate each other, which takes away from challenge time. Just do a new Fresh Meat already to bring in new competitors.

Which is why I'm surprised they let her and Khalaih go after that fight.
Fight could have been swept under the rug.
NO real punches were thrown were they?

Nah Melissa gave her a couple solid shots. The day before Production sat down the entire cast with lawyers present explaining to them no shenanigans would be tolerated this season especially fighting.

Kailah being the mental ****** broke down and tried to start a fight she wasn't ready to finish.

Derrick is a bum. Tori gon have to carry his *** if they wanna make it far.

Tony got brawlic.

Yea I thought it was lame how they basically began with a combined challenge/elimination and the rest was just drama. Guess I just miss the days of a standard format with a challenge and elimination on the same episode but production disagrees lol.

Yeah it’s getting pretty annoying at this point.

I mean it was cut and dry: show a little house drama first, do the challenge and deliberation, cue the real drama, do the elimination, see ya next week.

Then they started with the elimination cliffhangers to the following episode, meh fine.

Now they aren’t even getting to eliminations in the same episode as the challenges. All the drama now is sexual anyway, they don’t set up REAL alliances and obviously no fighting like back in the day when dudes would get washed.

They don’t even allow pushing and shoving anymore. Maybe a couple punches got thrown, fine. But they allowed flagrant bullying of Kayleigh last season with just a “please stop” warning. This is two seasons in a row Kailah was involved in the biggest drama, that girl has to go for good. Easily my most hated female in challenge history. She’s gross and doesn’t win anything on her own yet thinks she’s hot **** and a beast in challenges.

Back
Top Bottom