MTV's The Challenge

They deserve to lose after helping Fessy smh

Man wanted to see Nany lose, all this for her to win no money and lose in a final again…

Random they brought TJ wife on the episode too

So I’m guessing the finals twist will be they think it’s an individual game and they get to the new destination. Then it’s revealed they’re back with their ride or die. Maybe they retread the twist where if your team wins then you gotta choose if you want to split or take the money?

Winners were leaked :nerd:
simpsons-grandpa.gif

Fessy also a clown for pressing Moriah for not tying that elimination last week.

As we've seen in past seasons anything could happen if it comes down to a tie. Why should she put her team in jeopardy? The active players still don't know that the ride or die element is still alive once one half of the duo gets eliminated. He's just a salty B.

Like I mention before some of these ride are dies are a stretch. Apparently Fessy Dm moriah to be on the show. Mtv probably asked him to invite a hot chick even if you don’t really know her. No wonder dude didn’t even know her birthday lol

Fessy just sucks. And he’s boring. If it weren’t for his hookups he would get no camera time. Hope he and his mall brand fits never get called back after this season and he takes Kaycee, Nani and anessa with him to retirement

What happened to all those English players? Theo, Joss, Rogan, Ashley, Jenny, Georgia would be better than all these big brother and survivor players.

Theo lost an eye so his Challenge career is over.

Bear is banned from the Challenge after recording him and Georgia sleeping together with her consent.

She hasn't been on since that incident

Rogan went MIA from The Challenge right around the time Dee got kicked off for being racist.

I know MTV were bummed they were positioning Dee and Georgia to be Challenge mainstays.

MTV turning Dee into the Boogeyman and trying to fade her into Bolivion after her incident went down will never not be funny. :rofl:

Wonder what Cara Maria and that dude she was with are up to?

Can't even memba his name. I know he was basically mini Fessy. Ran his mouth but never accomplished ****.

Theo lost an eye so his Challenge career is over.

Bear is banned from the Challenge after recording him and Georgia sleeping together with her consent.

She hasn't been on since that incident

Rogan went MIA from The Challenge right around the time Dee got kicked off for being racist.

I know MTV were bummed they were positioning Dee and Georgia to be Challenge mainstays.

MTV turning Dee into the Boogeyman and trying to fade her into Bolivion after her incident went down will never not be funny. :rofl:

Wonder what Cara Maria and that dude she was with are up to?

Can't even memba his name. I know he was basically mini Fessy. Ran his mouth but never accomplished ****.
Paulie. Remember the final after his alliance dominated that season and he gassed out on the first day :lol:

The British cast had next! Sucks to see none of them remained. Now that Big Brother has been blended in with RW OG’s, we don’t have more comical blowups. Besides Wes, CT and the Brits, Josh’s crying outburts are missed lol

I know Kyle is taking some time off to be a Dad and looks like he's not going to be on next season either but I'm sure MTV will give him an enticing appearance fee for coming on season 40 so he can be like Corey and do it all for his kid.

Also think we see Rogan again even without the Dee drama. I know Theo lost an eye but still think there's potential he returns.

I believe Rogan and Georgia both have been semi-banned. Rogan had some racially insensitive comments on social media and pictures surfaced of Georgia in blackface.

I believe Rogan and Georgia both have been semi-banned. Rogan had some racially insensitive comments on social media and pictures surfaced of Georgia in blackface.

While she did nothing wrong, I think the incident with Bear has more to do with Georgia not being on the show. That's finally been resolved, so we'll see.

Out of all the brits joss and Jenny need the call back first. Joss made it deep in all 3 of his season and went to finals once. Never seen again after wotw 2. Jenny won total madness and crossed the finish line first before bananas never called again.

Last edited:
Out of all the brits joss and Jenny need the need the call back first. Joss made it deep in all 3 of his season and went to finals once. Never seen again after wotw 2. Jenny won total madness and crossed the finish line first before bananas never called again.
Sometimes they be legit busy but job wise I don't think either of them have a job that would prevent them from participating.

Casting each season has been funny style for a long time (like a decade plus). The show use to have reliable entertaining go to competitors but once they started scaling it back and they brought in fresh blood some ppl get ignored.

Same way the group will have ppl they like and dislike the production seems to have ppl they like and dislike and that's before they get to stuff like is this person a good challenger, do they help ratings, do well with marketing, etc.

Jenny not coming back right after she won was puzzling. The Amber stuff tends to perplex me as well.

Also they leave a lot out in editing.

Horacio is a beast. They got to bring him back for future seasons. The lack of drama with him is the only thing I could see stopping that.
With 5 elimination wins in 1 season he def will be back. Olivia should too she’s the best rookie on the girls side this year. His lack of drama/screen time in the house shouldn’t effect him. Look at kaycee and fessy getting called back year after year with no personality.

Back
Top Bottom