My 16 yr old Daughter just told me .......

I have a 7 year old daughter and we are VERY close. I hope when that time comes, she will tell me. At least she told you and your wife. 

Did you and/or your wife talk to her about sex as she matured? I want to try to cover every angle of what could potentially happen to my daughter. I want her to be prepared for any situation that she may possibly encounter, and for her to be able to think for herself when it comes time to make a decision. 

Thank you for sharing OP. 

i try to have that kind of relationship with my kids where we talk about anything, sex, drugs, anything. thats why it hurts so much because i feel she let her friends decide her fate here. im so pissed at her for being so weak and stupid. i expected more out of her but again these kids are moving so fast nowadays i'm kinda not too surprised :smh:

I have a 7 year old daughter and we are VERY close. I hope when that time comes, she will tell me. At least she told you and your wife. 

Did you and/or your wife talk to her about sex as she matured? I want to try to cover every angle of what could potentially happen to my daughter. I want her to be prepared for any situation that she may possibly encounter, and for her to be able to think for herself when it comes time to make a decision. 

Thank you for sharing OP. 

i try to have that kind of relationship with my kids where we talk about anything, sex, drugs, anything. thats why it hurts so much because i feel she let her friends decide her fate here. im so pissed at her for being so weak and stupid. i expected more out of her but again these kids are moving so fast nowadays i'm kinda not too surprised :smh:

how old was the kid? that kid could be able that statutory life

i try to have that kind of relationship with my kids where we talk about anything, sex, drugs, anything. thats why it hurts so much because i feel she let her friends decide her fate here. im so pissed at her for being so weak and stupid. i expected more out of her but again these kids are moving so fast nowadays i'm kinda not too surprised
mean.gif
Damn
mean.gif

I feel your pain. 

Well I have been in full "how can I protect my daughter from what she is going to encounter" mode since the day she was born. I just want to make sure she is in a position where she is able to handle anything that comes her way, including overwhelming peer pressure from the boys AND girls. I just have to keep boosting her self esteem, and hoping that the ability to think for herself becomes part of her DNA. 

nah the kid is 16 too ...

what would you have done if dude was older?

so mad at this point, i wanna kill him regardless. my wife is the more level headed one , i'm sure she would've came up with the correct solution. i cant even think right now. i been pacing my living room and looking out the window all day. this **** is killing me for real.

i'm gonna talk with my daughter eventually tonight, that's gonna be a helluva convo .... wait till after the knick game though :smh:

Maybe she just lied to you guys and told you peer pressure in hopes that you guys wouldnt find out she is in a relationship.

Something must have went wrong( tyrone dumped her, tyrone told people) because why would she tell your wife.
That's honestly worse than her being in a relationship and being love crazy.

I can't dismiss it cuz kids are dumb but that's definitely worse. I'd rather have my daughter tell me she loves some guy she's been with a year and they're gonna get married and all that hysterical **** than I got peer pressured in to giving it up, if she's going to tell me.
This is why I only want boys.

Because boys are adverse to peer pressure and promiscuity?
Cuz the distant thought of your daughter getting plowed cuz of peer pressure is immensely worse than your plowing some chick cuz of peer pressure.

Lets not act like there isn't a double standard and that sons and daughters are raised differently by ppl in different cultures that have different values.

Of course saying you only want boys aint gonna stop the possibility of your sons being gay, specifically the effeminate type.

Last edited:
Srs question would you be cool if your daughter was a son?
Even with the peer pressure thing

We are cool with are sons getting head from a old lady at 12 but god forbid our daughters have sex at 16.

We are not realizing that if our sons are smashing young unless they are gay they are smashing our daughters

I want my kids to wait as long as possible.

Marriage for my daughters lol
At least 18 for my sons

so mad at this point, i wanna kill him regardless. my wife is the more level headed one , i'm sure she would've came up with the correct solution. i cant even think right now. i been pacing my living room and looking out the window all day. this **** is killing me for real.

i'm gonna talk with my daughter eventually tonight, that's gonna be a helluva convo .... wait till after the knick game though :smh:
LOL the knicks may disappoint you so that may have you even more heated.

Srs question would you be cool if your daughter was a son?
Even with the peer pressure thing

We are cool with are sons getting head from a old lady at 12 but god forbid our daughters have sex at 16.

We are not realizing that if our sons are smashing young unless they are gay they are smashing our daughters

I want my kids to wait as long as possible.

Marriage for my daughters lol
At least 18 for my sons

good question, i also have an 8 yr old son and thought about this all night. i would want my son to wait also, don't think i'd be as disappointed though :smh:

amazing how that goes .....

and yeah, the knicks are gonna make this alot worse :lol:

Last edited:
That's honestly worse than her being in a relationship and being love crazy.

I can't dismiss it cuz kids are dumb but that's definitely worse. I'd rather have my daughter tell me she loves some guy she's been with a year and they're gonna get married and all that hysterical **** than I got peer pressured in to giving it up, if she's going to tell me.
Cuz the distant thought of your daughter getting plowed cuz of peer pressure is immensely worse than your plowing some chick cuz of peer pressure.

Lets not act like there isn't a double standard and that sons and daughters are raised differently by ppl in different cultures that have different values.

Of course saying you only want boys aint gonna stop the possibility of your sons being gay, specifically the effeminate type.

Her not being in a relationship is worse, but her still being with him would also be bad.
If it was just some guy then chances are she wont continue to have sex with him.

But if she is with this guy then she is going to continue to have sex and she wouldn't want her parents to know that.

But since she told her mom, Im pretty sure it was a guy and not a relationship.
She would have just kept it a secret. maybe

LOL the knicks may disappoint you so that may have you even more heated.

nah they playing toronto. they have a good chance.

:rofl: :rofl: my man

This don't say anything about you as a parent ...she made a decision and at least it was her choice especially in this day and age when young teens are getting this stilen from

idk man...i don't know too many girls taking pipe solely because of peer pressure.

I THINK those hormones were raging homie.

think about the process before/during sex...think about a female doing all that SOLELY because she was tired of being the only one.

i'm not saying it's impossible, clearly it's not, but i think it's unlikely.

and if i'm wrong...then your daughter is simply a follower...which is the worst |I

either way...sucks

Last edited:

forget da game. just go on a walk with her

Damn, I'm hurtin just reading that and I'm years off from having a kid, let alone having a wife

idk man...i don't know too many girls taking pipe solely because of peer pressure.

I THINK those hormones were raging homie.

think about the process before/during sex...think about a female doing all that SOLELY because she was tired of being the only one.

i'm not saying it's impossible, clearly it's not, but i think it's unlikely.

and if i'm wrong...then your daughter is simply a follower...which is the worst |I

either way...sucks

Thats why I said she may be lying and just does not want to admit she is in a relationship
I only got the "haha you're a virgin joke" from one girl once in high school and she was slootish.

Most girls pressure you to get in a relationship, not just have sex
But times have changed so who knows

Damn homie got 2 teenage daughters :smh:

It's normal for 16 year old girls to have sex though. My first time I was 17 and my girl was 16.

The worst part about this situation is she cracked under the peer pressure. That can lead to more problems.

she told my wife first , then my wife made her tell me. she said she lost it to this clown cause she was the only virgin in her crew of friends and was constantly getting bothered about it.

i'm still in shock for real man. not to sound naive but i thought she'd wait, i got another daughter right behind her, 14 yrs old
sick.gif

seriously fellas, we sit here and ogle over women left and right but when you're daughter gets nailed it hurts ... really does .....

this one's gonna sting for a minute ....
all my kids getting homeschooled, or not going to school at all,

this is why i dont want any daughters could care less for dbl standard. As a guy i know the things i ask my partners to do. i cannot fathom my daughter doing those things. i would kill the dude my daughter lost her Virginity 2. maybe im saying this now because im not a parent, but i feel id still be the same

Back
Top Bottom