My 16 yr old Daughter just told me .......

this is why i dont want any daughters could care less for dbl standard. As a guy i know the things i ask my partners to do. i cannot fathom my daughter doing those things. i would kill the dude my daughter lost her Virginity 2. maybe im saying this now because im not a parent, but i feel id still be the same

I feel you man its tough

Damn, bro.

I do think it's a great sign that she felt comfortable enough to share that with you. That kind of openness is rare.

what a father never wants to hear. she lost her virginity .....

don't ask for pics please .... i need a hug for real right now . i'm hurtin NT fam ......
Was it a thug or just some kinda of bad boy or her actually boyfriend who is a decent guy?

Thats all the difference. Its worse than anything to find out your daughter was with some Gucci wannabe

Last edited:
LOL. It's life, dad. Just accept life's realities for what it is. Guide her out to not get pregnant early and to not mess with ****** dudes who don't have respect for themselves.

This is why I only want boys.

Because boys are adverse to peer pressure and promiscuity?
Cuz the distant thought of your daughter getting plowed cuz of peer pressure is immensely worse than your plowing some chick cuz of peer pressure.

Lets not act like there isn't a double standard and that sons and daughters are raised differently by ppl in different cultures that have different values.

Of course saying you only want boys aint gonna stop the possibility of your sons being gay, specifically the effeminate type.

I just don't think I could deal with this kind of situation.

I would be too angry about the fact some dude is plowing my little girl.

it has nothing to do with peer pressure lol.

she told my wife first , then my wife made her tell me. she said she lost it to this clown cause she was the only virgin in her crew of friends and was constantly getting bothered about it.

i'm still in shock for real man. not to sound naive but i thought she'd wait, i got another daughter right behind her, 14 yrs old :x

seriously fellas, we sit here and ogle over women left and right but when you're daughter gets nailed it hurts ... really does .....

this one's gonna sting for a minute ....
all my kids getting homeschooled, or not going to school at all,
:rofl: :rofl: Son you trying to get your kids taken away from you.

be happy you guys have the relationship that she'd tell you that.. I know some fathers that think their daughter is a good girl but they run around sucking off half of the neighborhood.

The way she went out was definitely not one that I would or any person would want their daughter to go out.

Tell her next time to wait for someone she loves rather than give some random person who doesn't deserve her all .

I'll probably put a bear trap on her legs

You're going to be a great dad:rolleyes
u seriously want to know who your daughter is smashing LOL 
roll.gif

My man pacing back and forth cus his 16 yr old daughter whom he had at "21" lost her virginity.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say the mother is even younger..

hypocrisy runs rampant around these parts.

Consider yourself lucky that she even told you in the first place.

she told my wife first , then my wife made her tell me. she said she lost it to this clown cause she was the only virgin in her crew of friends and was constantly getting bothered about it.

i'm still in shock for real man. not to sound naive but i thought she'd wait, i got another daughter right behind her, 14 yrs old :x

seriously fellas, we sit here and ogle over women left and right but when you're daughter gets nailed it hurts ... really does .....

this one's gonna sting for a minute ....
all my kids getting homeschooled, or not going to school at all,
:rofl: :rofl: Son you trying to get your kids taken away from you.

Funny story...

I have a friend who has four older sisters who are in their mid thirties (they're also close in age and two of them are twins).

Anywho, this guy's pops is your typical machismo Mexican. When his daughters graduated from middle school, my man took them all out of school :lol:

I don't know how he got away with it but they've told me themselves. His reasoning was because he didn't want them to get pregnant.

3/4 daughters got married at 18 and have 7 kids between them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom