my basketball rotation

just like to share my basketball rotation...not much heat...mostly bb4s...some are beater status

4h5ax0.jpg

my go to shoe:
2u40roh.jpg

my max ankle protection shoe:
2sanv3a.jpg

pre-game/warmup shoe:
1zt5qh.jpg

i just like rockin foams to the gym cuz they're comfy and people give me compliments, and i dont ball in shoes worth more than 200...to me thats just notworth it cuz it'll become beater status too quickly...so right when i run games i switch to my bb4s cuz imo they crush the foams in performance andstability and they're much lighter

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

i just like rockin foams to the gym cuz they're comfy and people give me compliments, and i dont ball in shoes worth more than 200...to me thats just not worth it cuz it'll become beater status too quickly...so right when i run games i switch to my bb4s cuz imo they crush the foams in performance and stability and they're much lighter

Im go try that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

i just like rockin foams to the gym cuz they're comfy and people give me compliments, and i dont ball in shoes worth more than 200...to me thats just not worth it cuz it'll become beater status too quickly...so right when i run games i switch to my bb4s cuz imo they crush the foams in performance and stability and they're much lighter

Im go try that
pimp.gif

You guys serious? No hate but that just seems kinda odd to me.

great shoes man, im THE biggest fan of the bb4s, im still lokking for as many of them as i can get in a sz 12

DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

My dream come true!!!
I wish i had all those Shox BB4 damn those shoes are $*%@*%+ sexy!!!!

P.S. Foams is sick too haha.

Back
Top Bottom