My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Got damn you are being slow.

Yes knowing the dude is the problem. That is the ONLY problem. Got damn how many times do I have to say that! So stop bringing up the fact that she will be drinking someone else's nut. I don't care about someone else. I care about my folks. If she was drinking my boy's nut, I don't want to marry that.

Are you purposely playing the airhead role to upset me?

No you are being slow.

Nut is nut

Known nut and unknown nut

Still nut

As long as she isnt messing with that nut now that she is commited to you.

I have read your past post, you care even if its the mail mans nut, dont play dumb with me
As stated before get over your self DC

GNight

*washes mouth with soap*

DC what if you and a friend have a huge falling out or just drift apart and never speak again?
Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Yes knowing the dude is the problem. That is the ONLY problem. Got damn how many times do I have to say that! So stop bringing up the fact that she will be drinking someone else's nut. I don't care about someone else. I care about my folks. If she was drinking my boy's nut, I don't want to marry that.

No you are being slow.

Nut is nut

Still nut

As long as she isnt messing with that nut now that she is commited to you.

I have read your past post, you care even if its the mail mans nut, dont play dumb with me
As stated before get over your self DC

GNight

*watches mouth with soap*
Nah, you're being slow. The problem aint the nut. It's if the person giving the nut is someone DC knows as a friend or relative or associate. You can't be this slow so I'm assuming you're being stubborn to focus on the nut part as your counter argument.

Also, I have girls tell me all nut aint the same. There's a difference.

Even if me and dude had a falling out I couldn't allow myself to tie the knot with a woman that drank the nut of a man that I considered myself a friend. Once a friend always a friend. I couldn't do it man.

@Ayzz, She can't be serious with what she is saying. She just might be feisty tonight or something. Playful, just wants to argue because I can't see a sane individual needing this breakdown repeated this many times before she gets it.

@ The mail-man though? If I have a speaking relationship with the dude on a consistent basis I am not going to marry the woman he spent year nailing. I can't do it.

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
Nah, you're being slow. The problem aint the nut. It's if the person giving the nut is someone DC knows as a friend or relative or associate. You can't be this slow so I'm assuming you're being stubborn to focus on the nut part as your counter argument.

Lies!!!!!  girls dont speak to you  
laugh.gif

Even if me and dude had a falling out I couldn't allow myself to tie the knot with a woman that drank the nut of a man that I considered myself a friend. Once a friend always a friend. I couldn't do it man.

@Ayzz, She can't be serious with what she is saying. She just might be feisty tonight or something. Playful, just wants to argue because I can't see a sane individual needing this breakdown repeated this many times before she gets it.

@ The mail-man though? If I have a speaking relationship with the dude on a consistent basis I am not going to marry the woman he spent year nailing. I can't do it.

roll.gif

I hate you

Please DC stop acting brand new, I have read your past post, please dont make me call my friend K steezy

No you are being slow.

Nut is nut

Still nut

I have no idea what's going on with this thread, but this has me
laugh.gif

Please DC stop acting brand new, I have read your past post, please dont make me call my friend K steezy

What the hell is he going to do to me? Take a picture and tell me that I should be honored to accept a woman that a friend of mine has fondled because she is a blessing from God?

Let me ask you a question DC lets say you are dating a chick for a while and you really like her.

You bring her to your country bumpkin family reunion and you find out she messed with one of your family members way back

what would you do?

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

laugh.gif

That reply aint gonna jive when you aint never drank a nut.

I've seen these broadz describe the different tastes and texture

Let me ask you a question DC lets say you are dating a chick for a while and you really like her.

You bring her to your country bumpkin family reunion and you find out she messed with one of your family members way back

what would you do?

laugh.gif
 I would have to let her go man. Family is family. I know it is easy for me to say that now but I couldn't live right knowing that info. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

laugh.gif

Now who is being stubborn
So because I have never drank a nut, Im not a reliable source to tell you all nut is the same.....
You are an atheist genius scientist,  read this 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm

Your jumpoff trash, might be another mans treasure.  But srsly.. different people, mesh with each other on varying levels her and your boy might be a solid match.  You sound kinda salty tbh

Maybe she does know who you are and already discussed it wit your boy and they both appreciate you hooking them up..

Spoiler [+]
OP is jelly

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

Now who is being stubborn

So because I have never drank a nut, Im not a reliable source to tell you all nut is the same.....
You are an atheist genius scientist,  read this 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm
OFCOURSE you're not!

We're not talking about the genetic makeup of the nut. Besides if you were to put it in that context my nut is NOT the same as the next man's nut. May have the same ingredients but it's not the same.
Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Maybe she does know who you are and already discussed it wit your boy and they both appreciate you hooking them up..

Spoiler [+]
OP is jelly
Think how wild it would be if the groom gave a speech about how they first met and included how he even knew about her
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what would you do?

laugh.gif
 I would have to let her go man. Family is family. I know it is easy for me to say that now but I couldn't live right knowing that info. 

indifferent.gif

You are kidding me, you would throw away that relationship just because of your ego
I hope your girl takes you to her reunion and finds out about you and a certain family member girl juice and dumbs you

Im done
tired.gif
, you can I have your thread back OP

I couldn't marry a chick knowingly my homie / friend used to blow her back out, i don't care how long it's been.

Can you imagine the look on ol girls face when op shows up at the rehearsals?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

That moment....

..when she tries to pretend like she doesn't know you.

That would be pretty funny.  I bet she's gonna say hi and act like nothing happened...

OP, you seem to make every situation more complicated than it has to be, like telling your wife you're not religious, or something like that.  Would you go to the wedding if the bride wasn't your jumpoff?  That should be your answer.  If the bride has a problem with you being there then that's the groom's fault for inviting you, knowing you and the bride have a past.  To make things even less complicated, she knew she was your side chick and she was cool with that.  Come on dude, she'll probably be a little surprised to see you because she hasn't seen you in 5 years, but I highly doubt it will be a big deal.  If you really don't want to go out of your way for the groom, then tell him you already have plans and you can't go...

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
@ shoefreak defending skeezers worldwide.

if she smashed OP knowing he had a GF at the time..........she is a JO.
Ksteezy passed the torch.
shoefreakbaby what if you were in op's friend situation? 

Would you marry a guy that was referred to you by one of your girlfriends and you knew that she and him had relations in the past?

every girl has a past, your wife included. There is no way to be 100% sure of a girl's sexual past. Don't ask don't tell. If he's really your friend and he loves her support him.

1) Go to the wedding...I had some tough dealings with college friends after not making their weddings. We're good now, but it was tough on the friendship. He asked you, she didn't.

2) He knows you had her, but he found more with her than you did. be happy for him and not concerned about the situation between she and yourself.

3) She ahppy to be getting married. I'm sure she won'tblow it because she finds out you two are friends.

dude vaj is vaj and some people don't know how to handle it. start catching wild feelings and getting way too happy.

hell I've been susceptible to this illness but I've fully recovered

Back
Top Bottom