My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Happy Fathers Day fellas and to the single mothers -

Only sad thing about this would be if the female act like she don't know op. If I was the groom I would have trust issues since it happen 4-5 years ago and she pretty much lying by her actions. I guess you guys are really not that close if he is only bringing you around her now at the wedding. If that's the case, that's even better for the situation.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Pretty much
Nah, it's a difference fambs.  A jumpoff =/= your jumpoff.

When you point at x girl and say she is a jumpoff, that's calling her a *@@!.  If you say she was your jumpoff, that ain't really saying nothing.  
This man knows,  and OP said he passed her as if she was told " go @#$$ my friend"

i did pass her to him.......but i didnt tell her, i only told him
Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

You guys use to be friends with benefits ... You both ended it and she found someone that she loves in your home boy ...now she is getting married 

I don't see what the big deal is .... not all girls are virgins when they get married ....+!!! like this happens all the time 

As long as she wasn't smashing the whole school i don't think you should tell him .....just congratulate them and move on

the problem isnt THAT........i dont care what she does, my issue is being invited to be a groomsman to the wedding of a chic i smashed on the side and someone i told to smash her when i was done with her.

KMante wrote:
cde16664c4b6cd49e05a532b890b21c65f786960_r.gif

OP is definitely salty. He shouldn't care anymore.

Not salty at all........my issue is going to the wedding, not the fact that he is marrying her. (which he should feel weird about it anyway because he knows i smashed)

shoefreakbaby wrote:

I really want OP to elaborate on that cause to me its seems like he just played match maker.

Yeah he told him to "just smash" but not every dude is going to listen to what his friend.

DCallamerican knows the deal, everything his has said are my thoughts exactly........

I decided ill go ahead and do it............i might hit her up on FB and kinda work around it and act like i didnt know..........but the awkwardness is going to be odd, to say the least.

Wedding isnt until early september, so maybe something will change.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Maybe she does know who you are and already discussed it wit your boy and they both appreciate you hooking them up..

Spoiler [+]
OP is jelly

not jelly......me and him spoke about it and he would never tell her.

we both know the type of person she is and if she knew i put him on her after hitting, she would end it.................... straight cash, no whammies.

I'm shocked that hes going to marry a chick that he knows u smutted out on the side while u had a gf and then passed her off to him

I dont even think it will be awkward. the convo should go something like this

"Hey, I saw you were getting married, congrats. The guy you are marrying is one of my buddies, and he asked me to be in the wedding, its a small world huh? Anyways, I'm glad I can be there for him, and congrats once again on your big day"

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Got damn you are being slow.

Yes knowing the dude is the problem. That is the ONLY problem. Got damn how many times do I have to say that! So stop bringing up the fact that she will be drinking someone else's nut. I don't care about someone else. I care about my folks. If she was drinking my boy's nut, I don't want to marry that.

Are you purposely playing the airhead role to upset me?

No you are being slow.

Nut is nut

Known nut and unknown nut

Still nut

As long as she isnt messing with that nut now that she is commited to you.

I have read your past post, you care even if its the mail mans nut, dont play dumb with me
As stated before get over your self DC

GNight

*washes mouth with soap*
No it's not. I'm with DC.

Marrying your boy's former JO is not equivalent to marrying a chick who had solid relationships with dudes you didn't know

I guess it's a pride thing but I just would not be comfortable with my boy knowing how it feels to smash my wife. Mad awkward

They should have a talk about how he knows that you used to smash, and that he's ok with it and understands. That will put things at ease in her mind so she doesn't flip out and think twice about getting married.

Originally Posted by solarius49

I dont even think it will be awkward. the convo should go something like this

"Hey, I saw you were getting married, congrats. The guy you are marrying is one of my buddies, and he asked me to be in the wedding, its a small world huh? Anyways, I'm glad I can be there for him, and congrats once again on your big day"

true, but you know DAMN well things never go as advertised........and it would still be awkward no matte what.
ive seen ex`s with their man and said hi......THAT #%#@ was awkward.  ive also seen ex`s while with my wife, still awkward
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Got damn you are being slow.

Yes knowing the dude is the problem. That is the ONLY problem. Got damn how many times do I have to say that! So stop bringing up the fact that she will be drinking someone else's nut. I don't care about someone else. I care about my folks. If she was drinking my boy's nut, I don't want to marry that.

Are you purposely playing the airhead role to upset me?

No you are being slow.

Nut is nut

Known nut and unknown nut

Still nut

As long as she isnt messing with that nut now that she is commited to you.

I have read your past post, you care even if its the mail mans nut, dont play dumb with me
As stated before get over your self DC

GNight

*washes mouth with soap*
No it's not. I'm with DC.

Marrying your boy's former JO is not equivalent to marrying a chick who had solid relationships with dudes you didn't know

I guess it's a pride thing but I just would not be comfortable with my boy knowing how it feels to smash my wife. Mad awkward
yup

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

go to the honeymoon with them fam----
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fill him in on what she likes
but seriously,

dude is getting married, you said you didn't even know for 3 years?

you're probably never going to talk to dude again, just play pretend for the wedding,

she's most likely a snake that has already put it to the back of her mind.

Its been 5 years. Maybe she matured and they fell in love. If you can be mature, go there in support of him. If not. just stay away.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did you guys not read...

SHE doesn't know they know each other...

OP but his boy on with the girl so HE knows...SHE doesn't

given they've been together 5 years.. it's possible she knows just by then talking and sharing their stories

Originally Posted by iBlink

Bro invite me to the wedding. I want to see the look on her face.
I'm saying, NT summit? 
But seriously OP, don't go to that %!%@. 

I don't understand what everyone is confused about in here... OP smashed a chick for a YEAR, was leaving school and told his boy he could have her left over yambs like its his old mini fridge that he doesn't need anymore cause he's moving back home..

Ya'll wild 
laugh.gif

Thats a no %$+!#@% brainer

Don't Go..................Let them have this one day of happiness, all the bread they spend.........................

You don't sound like you that close to homey, tell him something came up........................Keep in mind, rejecting someones invitation from being a groomsmen pretty much ends the friendship from here on out.......

Let them be ....your boy fell in love with your left overs good for him she is over you
So it's all good but I don't understand your friend tho falling in love with a jump off
I mean damn how disparate are you

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
@ shoefreak defending skeezers worldwide.

if she smashed OP knowing he had a GF at the time..........she is a JO.
Ksteezy passed the torch.
shoefreakbaby what if you were in op's friend situation? 

Would you marry a guy that was referred to you by one of your girlfriends and you knew that she and him had relations in the past?
Its depends on the  amount of time and the circumstances. 
If he was someone that was introduced through her, why not.

I dont think OP girl was a jump off

People change and grow, OP is insinuating she was a !%#, I don't think she was.

I know some girls who play the jump off role to a certain guy in pure hopes of becoming the main

They dont know their self worth, they dont know that you  first need be in a committed relationship before you let someone continuously smash.

They think if you give him what he wants then he will commit, but I cant blame them cause chances are their fathers never really committed to their mothers

Unless you get with a virgin, she/he is going to have partaken in someones fluids.

The problem I have is you dudes have had enough fluids to fill an ocean yet you guys want your girls to be limited(but spectacular in bed) 

At the end of the day I think you should at least be close to what you ask for.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Ive been with women that I initially thought id just smash on occasion, but it ended up as more.

It usual does 
ohwell.gif

Ive been with women that I initially thought id just smash on occasion, but it ended up as more.

Back
Top Bottom