My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by cap1229

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

Oh and Shoebaby don't drink sample %+*@%+ nut that ain't your husband's EVEN if you like it. These fools out here aren't grateful for the gesture. From now on I'm letting it splash on their stomachs for effect and up under their chin. Cold-blooded from now on. 

grin.gif
laugh.gif
 what are we supposed to do? Say thank you?
Serious question.
kiss her immediately after?
nerd.gif
Talk about a lose-lose situation.
sick.gif
c'mon man...AFTER she swallows
laugh.gif

After you eat some garlic bread won't I still be able to taste it?

My girl drinks my nut like water and man do I appreciate the gesture. Spitters left me feeling so incomplete in the past. It's like pulling out after you put a gang of work in to satisfy her, just ain't the same. I need that finish or it just isn't right.

Props to the women who go all out. I salute y'all.

Dude better kiss me right after. I get exteremly mad about that. Like really mad. Its you. I'm not gonna snowball you cause that's trifling but if you can put your **** in my mouth and then look at my me all wide eyed like a 3 year old expecting me to swallow you why not kiss me? I don't care about your feelings on the matter. I will do something really ratchet and messed up to you later if you don't cause i'm like that and i hold grudges. It means something to swallow the man you care about. It really does. for him to not want to kiss you after is such a sign of disrespect.

Dude better kiss me right after. I get exteremly mad about that. Like really mad. Its you. I'm not gonna snowball you cause that's trifling but if you can put your **** in my mouth and then look at my me all wide eyed like a 3 year old expecting me to swallow you why not kiss me? I don't care about your feelings on the matter. I will do something really ratchet and messed up to you later if you don't cause i'm like that and i hold grudges. It means something to swallow the man you care about. It really does. for him to not want to kiss you after is such a sign of disrespect.

my girl Cap has had ENOUGH!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

feisty
devil.gif

Well I keep a glass of water by the bed at all times for this very reason. As soon as the deed is done I take swig and pass it to her. It probably doesnt do much but I feel a little better about kissing after shes washed it down a little.

And it goes both ways, after I go down I take a break and drink some water. Common courtesy, not that complicated.

But women around the world must understand that we really do appreciate it greatly.  There's  no way I would date a girl that spit it out. It's disrepectful.

This is funny tho, I thought cap was a straight prude.

You are the absolute first female I've heard say this.

I aint gonna lie, I've been getting down, under the influence, and tried to kiss a chick after she finished. She backed away from me like I had the nasty mouth.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Ain't no snowballs round this way.
sick.gif

sick.gif
c'mon man...AFTER she swallows
laugh.gif

Damn that. Mouth better smell like Listerine before we get back to kissing.

A whole new meaning to "what that thang taste like"

that's hot
pimp.gif

I have had enough.
laugh.gif
i know i have a proper head game but ladies aren't suppose to speak on such things.

I dont get why dudes wont kiss their womans after. I do and much worse. Finished on the P then ate the box. But ima a nasty dude though, cant front.

Cap I'm not mad at you. It's rough down there. I couldn't do it, that's for sure. Mingling with balls and **** hair and sweaty man booty crack. Gagging on it and getting spit all over your face. At the very least you deserve to be kissed by dude you put that work in for.

I can respect that.

Originally Posted by Dropten

I dont get why dudes wont kiss their womans after. I do and much worse. Finished on the P then ate the box. But ima a nasty dude though, cant front.

roll.gif

it just keeps getting better

Cap ill kiss you after i drop the kids off.

Idc what these boys say i make it nasty.

No simping i just appreciate the swallowers.
pimp.gif

This you cap?

cap1229_1328312257_600.jpg

And Dropten isn't nasty, if you're in a relationship what are you gonna do, diss your lady? My girl does the most and I kiss her with no issues. I eat the bloody box, eat after I beat, all that. No shame. %#++ it.

You're not nasty, bro. Just grown.

i-know-that-feel.jpg

Originally Posted by Retro23J

is your name peter north?

Back
Top Bottom