My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

You say let it go a lot 
laugh.gif

ATG isnt past it and thats who I am talking to.

OP, couldn't be any more of an awkward situation. but support your friend and even her. the best part is is that you have a chance to do just as good, if not better. if you 'passed' her to him, then something didn't click between you two the first time, right?! there's much more out there my dude.

This thread has so many twist and turns you could forget it's about a wedding.Dior is a dumb salty +@**+, it's not that serious .
Op she know Exactly who you are, pepper your angus when yah meet again

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I refuse to believe that when OP's friend suggested him, that his fiance didnt ask his name, didnt ask how he looked, and didnt ask to see his facebook(if he has one).

I refuse.
How do you even know he suggested him to her? How you don't know he aint ask OP first before telling her anything? Wouldn't it make sense to make sure your groomsmen would be showing up before telling her who they were not knowing for sure?
laugh.gif
 Men 
Go watch those wedding shows and all your questions will be answered
But for real, she knows its him, I will bet 10 pay pal bucks TEN.
This is not an answer at all. Just because you believe she knew who he wanted as his groomsmen does not make it so.
ATG isnt past it and thats who I am talking to.
There's nothing to get past. As of now from what we know that's how it is, you want to assume otherwise.
Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I refuse to believe that when OP's friend suggested him, that his fiance didnt ask his name, didnt ask how he looked, and didnt ask to see his facebook(if he has one).

I refuse.
How do you even know he suggested him to her? How you don't know he aint ask OP first before telling her anything? Wouldn't it make sense to make sure your groomsmen would be showing up before telling her who they were not knowing for sure?
Scratch all that.. OP said he passed his homeboy onto her.. so how did he meet her? Did he say yo i'm OPs friend? did he just randomly text/call her without mentioning OP? How did they first meet if you were the one who passed it on to him?

nerd.gif
You aint never passed a chick to a homey? From what I recall in this thread, OP left town and told his boy to holla at this JO to get some easy buns. It's basically telling a friend she's a sure thing and then this is her FB or this is her #, txt her, etc. I assume OP's friend could do the rest by simply approaching her or getting in contact. Given what OP has said she does not know the two of them are friends. I assume when he asked OP to be one of his groomsmen he would've asked is she okay with this or does she know.

OP shouldn't go. It's a lil unfair to bring old baggage to the celebration of a new union. He has kind of disrespected his homie by airing his future wife out on the internet and his friend so just decline and stay away out of respect. Regardless of what she used to be she hasn't done anything to you to have you potentially bring her stress unwarranted stress and you feel some kind of way about her still after 5 years like she couldn't find happiness when you did.

Whoaaa all types of nonsense in here, dudes tasting their own jizz, dudes passing that red light, now who eats butt? That's all this thread needs

I didn't realize period sex was a big deal. I thought everyone did it.

When I'm in a relationship I'm used to at least 5x a week at the bare minimum. I can't go from that to a 5-7 days off every month.

Put a towel down and shower after. Besides limiting the positions you can (or should) do, I don't see the big deal

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Whoaaa all types of nonsense in here, dudes tasting their own jizz, dudes passing that red light, now who eats butt? That's all this thread needs

devil.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

devil.gif
True story, yesterday afternoon I licked my wife's dook shoot, and for some odd reason I thought of this thread. HEy don't judge me...it's the woman I love and she's ultra clean, and I'm in love with her body and anything sex related. Butt, there is nothing I have done for her that she hasn't done for me, so it's all to the good.

Mannn so lickin %+% is a big deal now? Period sex is a big deal? Yall need to get with the program

Yoo this dude Elder got me laughing so hard.

It takes a man to admit to licking the dook shoot.

But I just hope you or your girl don't do Atm Cu's dookey mouth is not a good look

But licking is umcommon? Lol. If the girl is clean theres no problem with it.
I got a pretty strong tongue, and I get in there a couple of inches, tongue stroking. I dont know what it is but it drives me wild.
And if your trying to PIITB, you gotta loosin it up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man said dook shoot.
laugh.gif
Elder's in the bedroom with a gold tank chain shouting No Limit! Ughhhnnnn!

And I aint ee'm mad at him.

should i even answer the few questions i see NOT dealing with bloody sex, cum swapping with your sex partner or salad tossing?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didnt expect this............but its turning out to be a classic

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man said dook shoot.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i respect it tho
pimp.gif

no way tongue in the butt could be taboo after folks admitted tasting bloody P...

Licking period vagina is WAY more of a big deal than licking butt. I'm perfectly fine with licking butt... that's more of a gf activity though... can't lick random booty.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man said dook shoot.
laugh.gif

master-p-o.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

devil.gif
True story, yesterday afternoon I licked my wife's dook shoot, and for some odd reason I thought of this thread. HEy don't judge me...it's the woman I love and she's ultra clean, and I'm in love with her body and anything sex related. Butt, there is nothing I have done for her that she hasn't done for me, so it's all to the good.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son can you spare some dambs?

i feel you on that body tip. loving ya woman's body makes for a solid relationship and sex is always
pimp.gif
munchin between the cheeks tho
laugh.gif
sick.gif

ain't mad tho, ima let you cook
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom