My bredren just sent me a pic of his newborn, now I want one...

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Am I a female?

Dads of NT, should I just do it? Pull out game might be too [emoji]128170[/emoji] doe.

I'm having one any day now...

Run away now
laugh.gif
You and your girl decided not to get the abortion?

I got baby fever ALL year.

Comes from me finding out that a baby that was supposed to be mine, turned out to not be mine. She such a cute kid.

Baby fever in men is VERY real

not me...research has proven that kids are clairvoyant til 3 or so, and they can see into other stuff...im not about that other worldly stuff, that and diapers...no thanks

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. Girl I've been dating exclusively for a while now is on bc, so I've been shooting in there with no dambs like a young jr Smith... but after about 2 weeks I get a lil nervous ,no lie ,reconsidering things. Chick is cool af and we get along great so if she does end up preg then I'm not even tripping. A lot. I don't think.

Wait OP, what.

You don't just "do it" bruh. Its a gotdamn thought process. :lol:

Do you have a woman? You can't just be not pulling out on these broads

Are you guys married/in a long term serious relationship? Does she want kids? She ultimately has to sign off on it. Can't just drop some kids off in her guts

Are you prepared for a life where you come 2nd to the needs of someone else for at least the next 18-20some odd years?

I love being a dad, wouldn't trade it for anything, but unless its a "surprise" you got some questions to ask yourself first, b

Also, don't just want a kid because your mans got one. Males shouldn't be jealous thats a female trait

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom