My dude DA used to let people have it.

Those dunks during his spurs days are
eek.gif

Can't forget the J's
81ztwsn.jpg

DA on the Spurs
eek.gif
That's what I remember of him...posterizing dudes.
My favorite Jays of his were the white/red 9 lows when he was with the Blazers.

Keywords "used to".

Derek Anderson is about half the basketball player he used to be. He still doesn't play defense.

His Kentucky days before the ACL were the DA days I think of and
smh.gif
so much promise... I recently saw the highlight of when he went baseline and flushed it 1hand on some big and did the bankhead bounce
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He would've been the #1 that yr had he not tore that acl, I remember MJ talking about how disappointing it was and how great of a talent he was, hence theteam JB. He was COLD in college
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

he's never been the same ever since that flagrant foul from juwan howard back in 01.

first thing i thought of was the flagrant foul in the playoffs. he also should have stayed a spur
grin.gif

Dude did WORK with the Cavs, Clippers, and Spurs, in my opinion.

Did you guys catch his ball fake on Payton followed by a drive to the basket resulting in a flush on Vin Baker?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Payton and Baker all in one sequence?
roll.gif
Got 'em, coach.
smokin.gif

NCAA & NBA Champion

Dude will always be one of my favourite players, seemed like he got old over night, though.

with all those games missed and all that rest, no wonder he's still in the league..

Did you guys catch his ball fake on Payton followed by a drive to the basket resulting in a flush on Vin Baker?
don't think it was payton.

and damn, i remember that dunk on shawn bradley...but then again, seems like i remember every dunk on shawn bradley.

DA not tearing his ACL during the 1997 season = Kentucky beating Arizona

I remember when I answered a trivia question correctly and won a media guide on Cavs call-in show. The host let me ask then-coach Mike Fratello a question andI asked him when DA would be back from his injury
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the hot pink and turquoise spurs back in the day

also
pimp.gif
at the sky blue and black Cavs (i like those WAY better than thosetrash Cavs jerseys today i hate those
sick.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom