My fellow hungover NTers unite.

I'm Russian, I supress my hangovers by waking up in the morning and taking a shot with my grandfather...

Checking in.
grin.gif

3 slices of pizza and 3 excedrins before bed during a night of drinking should be your cure to never get hangovers again... works wonders trust me...

Full Gatorade before you go to sleep
Full Gatorade +
pimp.gif
when you wake up

Game Over

The bEst cure is this:

You get hangovers because body dehydrates

drink Gatorade or power aide.. PROblem solved

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

3 slices of pizza and 3 excedrins before bed during a night of drinking should be your cure to never get hangovers again... works wonders trust me...

^^^ THIS MAN KNOWS
pimp.gif

any of these usually help.. all together? even better.

blunt.
water.
gatorade.
greasy food.
pho.
get drunk again-- but then you will feel even worse later.

I pop two ibuprofen before i go to bed and feel awesome in the morning. also works if you wake up early, and take two then pass back out. by the time you're awake you'll feel awesome. It's probably pretty bad for your liver, but ya gotta live in the present right?

worked off a solid one today. woke up drunk chugged water. passed out woke up throwing up. drank some mate . threw that up. more mate = more green throw up. after a few cycles of this and a nap was feeling beeter. some atole to cap things off now feeling right
damn alcol is poison

Water hasn't always worked for me though. Sometimes I can't even handle water before bed with how messed up I've been. I will look into Gatorade from now on.

Back
Top Bottom