My first ever girl troubles post Vol. Why am I not in her drawls?

storm2006

Supporter
Sooo I'm gonna try to make this as short as possible…I was trying to get at this one girl and ended up catching feelings for her friend. First weekend Irealized I liked her I was away in her hometown and she was craving bagels from there so I copped her a half dozen and apparently her friend said she wasexcited. So two weeks later we go to the movies (sat in VIP) but I wasn't sure if she thought it was a date so I didn't make a move but apparently Ishould have. The next weekend was her birthday and her friends asked me if I could get alcohol for her surprise party so I slipped in a bottle of goose and afunny card and afterwards all her friends kept telling me I had it on lock and to just make a move and she liked me…..two weeks later she told her friends Iwas too into her. We talked after that and she said she didn't know what she wanted blah, blah, blah. I eventually ask what her deal is and she says"I think we're better as friends".

Then after break I hadn't seen her for the first two weeks and she was complaining that it seemed like I wanted nothing to do with her. So I texted herthe next day and we started talking a lot again and then she invited me to her sorority's date party. On V-day I copped her just a balloon and a singlerose and then a bottle of Stoli (her favorite) which she liked too. Date party went well and we both had a really good time. I've been talking to her asmuch as I typically do since then and we just went on break today. It's hard to interpret her actions because she says and does things that can make itseem as if she has feelings for me. Everyone says we're like perfect for each other but it just hasn't happened. I really like this chick but she'smad confusing. What's the prognosis NT?

Cliffnotes: I am not smashing.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Sooo I'm gonna try to make this as short as possible…I was trying to get at this one girl and ended up catching feelings for her friend. First weekend I realized I liked her I was away in her hometown and she was craving bagels from there so I copped her a half dozen and apparently her friend said she was excited. So two weeks later we go to the movies (sat in VIP) but I wasn't sure if she thought it was a date so I didn't make a move but apparently I should have. The next weekend was her birthday and her friends asked me if I could get alcohol for her surprise party so I slipped in a bottle of goose and a funny card and afterwards all her friends kept telling me I had it on lock and to just make a move and she liked me…..two weeks later she told her friends I was too into her. We talked after that and she said she didn't know what she wanted blah, blah, blah. I eventually ask what her deal is and she says "I think we're better as friends".

Cliffnotes: I am not smashing.
VIP in the movies?
laugh.gif

You're going after a friend man, thats bad business from the jump. One of the two is looking to make an example out of you.
grin.gif

You blew it. Period.

Take the L and move on.

Cliffnotes: Stop buying her !#%.

FAIL, you will definitely.

nah jk fam. just don't give too much attention. act nonshalaunt

The issue here is simply this- You're taking care of a woman you have no obligation to take care for...and she sees this and knows this...

Now ask yourself, if you had a female trickin' on you with no obligations on your part, would you do anymore or work towards a relationship...

A relationship on any level is based on mutuality. You both give something for something. You're the only one giving something so why should she ruin that.She's wining.

didnt chris brown teach you anything? You cant be nice to girls... drop the whole buying her $#$% and stop talking to her. Let her chase you.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

The issue here is simply this- You're taking care of a woman you have no obligation to take care for...and she sees this and knows this...

Now ask yourself, if you had a female trickin' on you with no obligations on your part, would you do anymore or work towards a relationship...

A relationship on any level is based on mutuality. You both give something for something. You're the only one giving something so why should she ruin that. She's wining.

And on top of this I think its like she said..she doesnt know what she wants. I say cut your loses and move on homie.And stop being so soft.

YNS BECAUSE YOU ARE SIMPING FAM

STOP BUYING HER !%+#, U ARE THE DEFINITION OF A SUGAR DADDY AND U DONT EVEN REALIZE IT.

I only typed in caps to get my point across

Originally Posted by Storm2006

On V-day I copped her just a balloon and a single rose and then a bottle of Stoli (her favorite) which she liked too.

there ya go... she aint ya girl why u coppin her vday gifts? she's milkin u like a cow.. stop spendin on her then see how things work out.. u'll eithersmash or never hear from her again either way u won't be tormented anymore and neither will ur wallet.

Women want what is not so easily attainable. If you make yourself too available and accommodating to her she's gonna assume you have nothing going for you.You need to find a balance and let her know that you're interested but you still have other options (even if you don't). Once you stopped giving herattention she was on your +%$*. What does that tell you?

She doesn't like you enough for you to waste your time pursuing her.

K.I.M fam.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Here's what you do with both of the friends

WHIP IT OUT
I swear your the corniest dude ever.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Stop buying her !#%.
nuff said

exactly
had to, OP is making the obvious mistake.....live your life,

Honestly, in your mind, you and her are together. In her mind yall are "cool"
grin.gif
, don't dismiss her all together but live your life regularly, ie notrevolving around her

i am the same way op. make the moves early but if she says that your into too much you got to pull back. keep her guessing is what im trying to say. it alsolooks like your trying to buy her (i was told that a little bit ago)

Everything you guys are saying is right....except the post about whipping it out. I keep telling myself I'm not gonna give a ffff but I just end up goingright back doing the same stuff. I'm definitely just going to chalk up my L and keep it moving. No need to waste time or money.

tmukg21, what did you mean by "cool"? The quotation marks through me off haha.

Also,
smh.gif
at me for texting her right before I made this post. Wish you couldunsend texts word to the old AOL e-mail system.

Back
Top Bottom