My first ever girl troubles post Vol. Why am I not in her drawls?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Cliffnotes: I am not smashing.

roll.gif

This type of female, in the long run, is gonna give you trouble.

The type who dont know what she wants, and how she wants attention every now and then more or less blah blah

Originally Posted by NiPxD

This type of female, in the long run, is gonna give you trouble.

The type who dont know what she wants, and how she wants attention every now and then more or less blah blah
preach.

How are you gonna be buying her liquor and not smash?

You are doing it wrong my dude.

Next time you buy her something you better sip the drink with her and then smash. But maybe your scared of just letting her have it.

Unless you plan on marrying the chik or something, your acting wayy to nice and buying her stuff

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

The issue here is simply this- You're taking care of a woman you have no obligation to take care for...and she sees this and knows this...

Now ask yourself, if you had a female trickin' on you with no obligations on your part, would you do anymore or work towards a relationship...

A relationship on any level is based on mutuality. You both give something for something. You're the only one giving something so why should she ruin that. She's wining.

This is poetry.
pimp.gif

Yeah, you guys are right. And I can't front, my simp game was kind of proper so I unfortunately can't even deny those accusations. We were texting lastnight but as of right now, I'm done. If she wants to talk or hang out, she has my number
pimp.gif
. And on top of that, I'm going to begin keeping it short with her just tokeep her guessing. She'll be in my stable by Spring Fling.

Also, to the picture requests...ff for some odd reason this thread grows large, I will post pics of her....with me. Guaranteed.

Good question Mangudai.....I think I'm just genuinely a nice person. I end up doing a lot of things for people (I don't mean girls, but like friends and whatnot) I don't have to or probably shouldn't. I get it from my mother
frown.gif

No doubt I use to be the same way, its all about balance. Its all about give and take with the both of you. If only oneperson is giving and the other is just taking its never a good look. That just makes you look like a simp/pushover. That's just my opinion anyway..

she's keeping you around to buy liquor it seems.

Yeah, you guys are right. And I can't front, my simp game was kind of proper so I unfortunately can't even deny those accusations. We were texting last night but as of right now, I'm done. If she wants to talk or hang out, she has my number
pimp.gif
. And on top of that, I'm going to begin keeping it short with her just to keep her guessing. She'll be in my stable by Spring Fling.

Also, to the picture requests...ff for some odd reason this thread grows large, I will post pics of her....with me. Guaranteed.

you don't seem to have gotten the point
smh.gif
stop trying to pursue this chick,she clearly doesn't dig you fam

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

she's keeping you around to buy liquor it seems.

Yeah, you guys are right. And I can't front, my simp game was kind of proper so I unfortunately can't even deny those accusations. We were texting last night but as of right now, I'm done. If she wants to talk or hang out, she has my number
pimp.gif
. And on top of that, I'm going to begin keeping it short with her just to keep her guessing. She'll be in my stable by Spring Fling.

you don't seem to have gotten the point
smh.gif
stop trying to pursue this chick, she clearly doesn't dig you fam
I'm not saying I'm gonna pursue her further. I'm just saying by that time she will be on it, but I'll be smashing bigger andbetter things.

Back
Top Bottom