My first ever girl troubles post Vol. Why am I not in her drawls?

you said she doesn't know what she wants, keeps accepting all your money and time, she hasn't sub'd you out, word to Carmelo Anthony
grin.gif

she may have options
nerd.gif
, feel her friends out for the real info

Same as everyone else said, you're trying too hard. If she gets what she wants from you without having to give anything in return why would she make aneffort?

As well if you chase a girl too hard it scares her off. Makes her think you've got nothing better to do

EDIT: Btw, a tip for when you can't stop texting someone no matter how hard you try, haha, delete her number from your phone.

Can't never see myself buying things for a girl that's not my woman even if we're just talking.

I'm so stingy with my money its not even funny.

To the questions regarding the VIP section,

The Loews theater in the city where my school is located is pretty upscale and for new movies, some of the theaters have a VIP section. Nice comfy leatherchairs. Plenty of leg room. An arm rest for EACH arm (don't front like you don't get heated when you're sitting next to someone and they arehogging the mutual arm rest). I got played into it though. I asked for two tickets and the cashier saw I was with a girl so asked regular or VIP. I askedwhat's the difference and then at that point I couldn't turn back. Funny thing is the people who rip your ticket and tell you which theater to go to(which in this case was two black women) were
eek.gif
and
smh.gif
at the same time when they saw I was taking a white girl on a date in VIP.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

you said she doesn't know what she wants, keeps accepting all your money and time, she hasn't sub'd you out, word to Carmelo Anthony
grin.gif

she may have options
nerd.gif
frown.gif
sooooooo on Vday after I got her all that stuff we wereat some party. We were talking all night and what not then some random dude comes up behind me and she started to kind of flirt with him. So I was hammered andwas mouthing off about dude and then when he left after talking for AWHILE she was like "why do you get like this when you're drunk" and stormedoff. So I'm chillin by the keg and noticed she was getting her 69 boyz on with this OTHER dude on the dance floor for AWHILE. I bounced and she texted melater and i was acting salty then she was like "he was just my tutor, we only kissed for like a sec, i'm soo sorry. please don't be upset blahblah blah" I was like
eek.gif
when she told me they kissed but at the sametime I dunno why she told me
nerd.gif
. Then at that date party I noted that shebasically like left me to talk with the dude who she was dancin with the weekend before (I think she might like him). I was just
mad.gif
because I was the one who bought the alcohol that even got her that way and shewas tootsie rolling hard with that other dude.
smh.gif

grin.gif

she may have options
nerd.gif
, feel Try to smash her friend(s) but don't buy them *+## out for the real info

^wait a minute you posted a story similar to that before, damn you haven't learned don't buy girls nothing unless you know for a fact you'regetting something in return

dude ... really she likes you, but your actin like a *+!!@* punk @+* buster. step up or step off. she aint gonna wave you in like a damn air traffic controller... shes a chick take the hints when your alone play tag with her tonsils if she backs off you never text her !#$%@ @+* again. if she takes your shirt off,well i hope you know how to fckin finish.

stop crying NT aint the place. every man has it dig youll find it, once you do youll be unstoppable.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

grin.gif

she may have options
nerd.gif
frown.gif
sooooooo on Vday after I got her all that stuff we were at some party. We were talking all night and what not then some random dude comes up behind me and she started to kind of flirt with him. So I was hammered and was mouthing off about dude and then when he left after talking for AWHILE she was like "why do you get like this when you're drunk" and stormed off. So I'm chillin by the keg and noticed she was getting her 69 boyz on with this OTHER dude on the dance floor for AWHILE. I bounced and she texted me later and i was acting salty then she was like "he was just my tutor, we only kissed for like a sec, i'm soo sorry. please don't be upset blah blah blah" I was like
eek.gif
when she told me they kissed but at the same time I dunno why she told me
nerd.gif
. Then at that date party I noted that she basically like left me to talk with the dude who she was dancin with the weekend before (I think she might like him). I was just
mad.gif
because I was the one who bought the alcohol that even got her that way and she was tootsie rolling hard with that other dude.
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seriously, I suggest you stop posting because you're making yourself look extra bad...I meanyou're practically making it clear that you're indeed a "SIMP"...[/color]

ohwell.gif

Storm im really curious...why do you feel so inclined to buy her stuff? Do you think your being nice?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

grin.gif

she may have options
nerd.gif
frown.gif
sooooooo on Vday after I got her all that stuff we were at some party. We were talking all night and what not then some random dude comes up behind me and she started to kind of flirt with him. So I was hammered and was mouthing off about dude and then when he left after talking for AWHILE she was like "why do you get like this when you're drunk" and stormed off. So I'm chillin by the keg and noticed she was getting her 69 boyz on with this OTHER dude on the dance floor for AWHILE. I bounced and she texted me later and i was acting salty then she was like "he was just my tutor, we only kissed for like a sec, i'm soo sorry. please don't be upset blah blah blah" I was like
eek.gif
nerd.gif
. Then at that date party I noted that she basically like left me to talk with the dude who she was dancin with the weekend before (I think she might like him). I was just
mad.gif
because I was the one who bought the alcohol that even got her that way and she was tootsie rolling hard with that other dude.
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seriously, I suggest you stop posting because you're making yourself look extra bad...I mean you're practically making it clear that you're indeed a "SIMP"...[/color]

ohwell.gif

How does that story make me appear to be anymore of a "SIMP" when it is simply an extended version of a story I introduced in myintroductory post?

grin.gif

she may have options
nerd.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
ORLY? you suck then. sorry man you gotta take this L, you've dug yourself a hole by acting a fool... unfortunately, one negative experiencelike that resonates throughout a relationship.

blame it on the alcohol. i suggest you stop drinking.

grin.gif

she may have options
nerd.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
she's tryin to keep the ridiculous amount of attention you've been giving her, but believe this - she can live without it.

also, this is a lost cause...move it on, dude. maybe if you're lucky, you'll have a second chance at NOT effin' it up.

Good question Mangudai.....I think I'm just genuinely a nice person. I end up doing a lot of things for people (I don't mean girls, but like friendsand whatnot) I don't have to or probably shouldn't. I get it from my mother
frown.gif

How does that story make me appear to be anymore of a "SIMP" when it is simply an extended version of a story I introduced in my introductory post?
it makes you more of a simp because you saw her lockin lips wit some other dude & you still want to talk to her. Just move on to the nextgirl, but keep a roster spot open for her. But at this point all you should want to do is smash, she doesnt seem like the type of girl you would want arelationship with

There are tons of other girls man, keep it moving.

The way you are describing this chick, she obviously has no interest in a physical relationship with you.

Also, the type of girl she is, sounds like she would break your heart, and why would you want that bro?

She doesn't know what she wants. Keep it moving. This stuff happens a lot, you just can't get your hopes up. You need to tell her you want nothing todo with her because frankly, shes unstable-minded. You don't want to deal with that later, especially if this stuff happens and ya'll aint even seriousyet.

on v day you shoulda just copped her the liquor and gotten her drunk and knocked it down. you look like a lame buying her flowers and balloon especially if youstill have nt smashed and shes not your girl.

Originally Posted by R31J23

on v day you shoulda just copped her the liquor and gotten her drunk and knocked it down. you look like a lame buying her flowers and balloon especially if you still have nt smashed and shes not your girl.

You ol' rapist in the making lookin' boi...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But really, that some ishh that could land you in Jail...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude it sounds like you're looking for romance while she is just looking for some fun. If you want to smash you need to stop all your simp-like tendenciesand make her chase you

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Here's what you do with both of the friends

WHIP IT OUT
I swear your the corniest dude ever.
is there some specific reason that you are quoting all of my posts
lol he's hating on eric after the debacle in the other thread. its not that serious, fambly.

Back
Top Bottom