My friend is being charged with grand theft...

I'm trying to help him out tonight without his parents finding out. He's been in there since 1pm. We are in NY. Anyone knows what's going to happen? 

I'm trying to help him out tonight without his parents finding out. He's been in there since 1pm. We are in NY. Anyone knows what's going to happen? 

fleeceblog.jpg

Originally Posted by Wikipedia

Might want to contact someone who specializes in bail bonds.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia

Might want to contact someone who specializes in bail bonds.

Yea that's right

Come to a shoe forum for legal advise.

You don't have any brothers or cousins man?

Yea that's right

Come to a shoe forum for legal advise.

You don't have any brothers or cousins man?

Dude Grand Theft is not like taking bubble gum from the grocery store... His parents will find out.. It will be easier to just tell them.......

Here's some good advice: Either tell him to get his own car, or take the bus next time because stealing cars is a bad idea.

Dude Grand Theft is not like taking bubble gum from the grocery store... His parents will find out.. It will be easier to just tell them.......

Here's some good advice: Either tell him to get his own car, or take the bus next time because stealing cars is a bad idea.

I have no brothers.

Three ipads go missing and they saw him with a brown box in his hands on camera. Two He accepted a shipment of one ipad and he put it away in a locked cabinet. Two other people work in his area and one was on vacation. My friend goes on vacation and when the lady who was previously on vacation is asked about the device she says there is none. I guess he must have sent it to a purchaser or he put it in the right place. That set everything off. So when he came back he was confronted about it. He denied everything. Today he admits he took one. His boss tells him to go the conference room and two detectives walk in shortly and take him to the precint. He calls me from the precint on his cell phone and tells me to go pick his bookbag up. This is at 1 30. I show up at 3 30 and they tell me he hasnt come in yet. I find this odd. So i go take care of some of my errands near by in case I get a call. So I come home and at 9 30 I get a call from him from jail (weird jail that has a phone in the cell). He tells me to call his gf. I do, she is very angry. When he called me last he said he was going to see the judge in an hour or so.

My friend might not be the smartest person in the world. But, he is my friend and you need to help people out even when mistakes happen. I'm hoping his bail is not more than a couple thousand.

Back
Top Bottom