My friend just told me he pisses while sitting down at home

Could very well be his form.

Next time he takes a piss go in there and watch him.

Make sure he's pretty close to the bowl.
Look at the angle of his stream.
Should be a low impact angle to reduce droplet impact intensity.
Also make sure he's in a position where his streams impact occurs before the breakup.

Just watch him a couple of times until he gets it right, or ask him to record a session so you can see his form.
Do you suggest he "spot" him?

Also make sure he's in a position where his streams impact occurs before the breakup.

Just watch him a couple of times until he gets it right, or ask him to record a session so you can see his form.
1F8DEF90-6ADC-48DA-BF72-995AFF84E9A3.gif

Wtf?:lol: Gonna set up dude for a black eye all out here like
1J3N.gif

My man’s said “Always have a spotter” “Always be HIS spotter”

Kinna wild. Had no idea dudes sitting down to pee was a thing. Not judging. Just surprised.

Meh, who really cares, it's his private time and comfort zone. When I was younger I'd probably debate it, now I'm just getting jokes off.

OP gotta make it up to the homie for putting his business out there by spotting him Ghost style (without the intimacy) to train him to stand.

ghost-pottery.gif

our instincts are not to squat and pee. that's a learned behavior from da demasculinization of man.

there was a dude in basic training that used to sleep walk and take pisses in the middle of the night. he kept making a huge mess. sergeant said he had to sit down when he pees at night but he said it's muscle memory. he didn't really have consciousness. so the sergeant said he had to pee sitting down till it becomes a habit at night. he made another dude be his wingman everytime he had to piss and he had to verify he was sitting down for his pisses.

that **** worked. :lol:
he never made a mess again.

F8jRFni-1.gif

I felt differently about this seven years ago based on my comment on the other thread.

Nowadays, sitting down for that first 60+ second piss of the morning is a no-brainer. Empty the whole bag still half asleep. Winner.

Back
Top Bottom