My friend just told me he pisses while sitting down at home

If I'm doing that drunk/hungover walk to the bathroom at god knows what hour in the morning, I'm sitting down. Can't miss in that scenario. All other times, I'm Team Standing. Even at home.

While I'm in here...
tdy_tren_paper_150319.jpg

At night when I’m not trying to turn on the light sometimes I’ll sit down :lol:

I’ll sit down when I have to pee before I poop. I just have to make sure to point my wiener down into the toilet otherwise I’ll pee all over my leg.

This makes me remember the time me and my cousin went to mall together one summer when we was in like 6th grade. We both had to pee but only one stall was open. He really had to go so I let him go first while I waited. He ran up to the stall and son dropped his pants all the way to his ankles to pee in the urinal. The restroom was full of people and cuz was just weeing away wit his *** all the way out. :smh:

A former co-worker of mine told me about a time he went to 24 hr Fitness and somebody had dropped a log inside the showers.
Same thing happened at a hotel on my 8th grade graduation trip to Washington DC . A kid in another room pooped in the shower and none of the kids confessed to it. Forgot what happened to them but I just remember thinking wth, who does that :sick:

A former co-worker of mine told me about a time he went to 24 hr Fitness and somebody had dropped a log inside the showers.

One time a dude dropped a bumper on the floor in target.

An employee just was like “aww man, again!” Like it happens daily. :rofl:
I remember a teacher in HS told us a story. He walked out his classroom and sees a turd in the middle of the hall. He said he was disgusted but also, why tf is there a turd in the hallway? Another teacher comes out their classroom and theyre both like why tf is there a turd here. They decide to go look at security footage.

He said after reviewing the tape they seen a random old man enter the school. I guess he had to take a **** really bad so he was looking for the bathroom but couldnt make it. They see him just stop in the hallway for a bit, then shake his pant leg. They see a piece of **** fall onto the floor and the man just leaves the school. Someones grandpa pulled up and dropped off a dookie and left. Crazy :smh:

How hard (start button) are your logs that it can just drop from your pants leg

Back
Top Bottom