My Gas Station Incident

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

me- (stepped forward) w.t.f did your terrorist a$s just threaten me
indifferent.gif

Really? You ignorant, racist !@% +%%@+. If I was in the dude's position, I would've pulled out a gun with the quickness.

Yes I'm mad.
ad2255e47c72e605be4fc4f9966c3a9bd05b0d4.x-png

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Why are you telling this story.

your racist, ignorant, prejudice.

Perhaps he did have to check his freezer. and regardless if he did follow you, be the bigger man(which you clearly think you are) and just drive off and never mind him.

Instead later on you initiated something by using racist comments. if he didn't want to serve you than so be it, you don't deserve to be served if you gave them the finger?

You called him a terrorist? i'm sure he isn't a terrorist
You called him Indian? its possible he was Afghani, Saudi Arabian, Pakistani, Sri Lanken, Canadian, German, Australian, American or even from the U.K.

How would you know. It's possible he's had generations in U.S.A. for longer than you or most people on this board. You dont know that. Perhaps his son serves the U.S. Army and you wouldn't know that because you looked at the color of his skin and called him a terrorist.

i'm mad doggy. but who are you?

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

you dont know what your talking about.

the guy was indian

i grew up in sugar land which has a lot of indians. im cool with a lot of them and they have thought me a few hindi cuss words. i heard dude say chutia andim pretty sure he said something that pertains my race, i cant put my finger on the word but i remember hearing it back in middle chool

I'm mad because I'm Indian and have heard too many of these types of racial slurs. Racial slurs don't fly with me. How the @%%# are you gonna call an Indian a terrorist? Because of looks?
indifferent.gif

my bad i already apologized

but if a black man threatened to kill you i could understand that your anger may lead you to use some offensive language, therefor i wouldn't call you aracist if you happened to use any other derogatory statement during the altercation

maybe ignorant maybe stubborn but by no means would i call you a racist

throwedyonasb wrote:
if anyone goes to utsa its the shell on utsa blvd. dude is madd racist always talking like randy jackson when black people are there
tired.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
i used to go to that store all the time when i lived in the University Oaks a fewyears back. Guy was weird as hell but never had any problems with him.

then again im not black
ohwell.gif

Chutia means _ _ _ hole btw.
alright, that was the only word that i understood while he was mumbling but there were at least 5 other words he uttered and im pretty sure dudesaid a word that is offensive towards black people.

I don't believe people can get arrested for threats...and I don't think you did anything to get arrested either.

You acted like a little child. Da he.ll are you posting this story here for? You expect some symapthy from us or something? Grow the he.ll up.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

You acted like a little child. Da he.ll are you posting this story here for? You expect some symapthy from us or something? Grow the he.ll up.
indifferent.gif

shut ya !*%*! $@+ up

if you would have read the last thing i wrote on my initial post you would known that the purpose of this topic was to find out what would have happened if istayed

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

how u gonna give someone the finger for walking behind you? that's ******ed

Yea, OP is my boy but that was uncalled for, as were the racial remarks. Both of you were wrong in the situation, obviously the clerk was more wrong, butthat's not much of an excuse.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

HOW CAN HE SLAP
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

cliff notes please
Originally Posted by SoleWoman

cliffnotes

gas station wouldnt sell to me
i start to leave
he threatens to shoot me
he calls the cops
i flee
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by SlamCity

You got mad racist son.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm saying.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
, reason why I hate goin to 7-11's and most liqour stores.

I hate it when I'm walkin around the Drink Aisle and the worker will suddenly be next to me "Re-organizing displays" and would tweak instantlyand TRY to find somethin new to do as soon as I put my eyes on 'em, I USED to get mad but I just
laugh.gif
in their face soon as I grab my drink and pay.

That's crucial though for dude to step outside and mug you, I prolly woulda flipped him off too especially when I don't even steal.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Stop lying. You probably jacked something there
indifferent.gif

I was going to buy some swishers so I literally walked straight to the cashier

and i bet the majority of yall that are trying to point fingers at me have never been a victim of racial profiling

Did you make this thread expecting people to sympathize with you? You sound like a racist, ignorant douche.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Did you make this thread expecting people to sympathize with you? You sound like a racist, ignorant douche.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no lol i was just trying to see what would have went down if i happened to stay

if only yall dudes got to know me, i am not racist. dude threatened to kill me and i admitted that i was out of line forbringing race into it but he started speaking in his language and that was the first thing that popped into my mind

I guess when you are in pressure situations your true colors come out. Your initial reaction was to use racial slurs to discredit what he was doing. Youobviously are too immature to deal with the situation. Your right to get angry, but if your black, of all people, you should understand that being racist isnever excusable. If some black dude mugged me...my reaction wouldn't be racial slurs on an entire race of people because of a singular incident. Sure, hefollowed you, sure he is racist probably, but your reaction to the situation was much worse. You called him a terrorist and started using racial slurs...hewanted to pull a gun on you. Your going to chastise him for his reaction to the situation when yours was equally bad? Man up, and stop acting like a littlekid. I'm sure you are not racist, and are not an angry person...but it's sad that your first reaction in a situation like this is to use race. Ifanything you should look back on this situation and try and improve yourself instead of wondering what would of went down if you stayed in the store.

me- (stepped forward) w.t.f did your terrorist a$s just threaten me
indifferent.gif

Really? You ignorant, racist !@% +%%@+. If I was in the dude's position, I would've pulled out a gun with the quickness.

Yes I'm mad.

woww dudes talkin *#!@ on the internet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw if you was the dude you woulda got dropped once i seen you pull it out
ayo

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

hahaha the shell on the way to Mav. Creek????

ya
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Sure, he followed you, sure he is racist probably, but your reaction to the situation was much worse.
and yall saying i brought race into it??? what if i was mimicking his "peoples" accent??????
hes always saying 'what up dogg" "my brother" "homie"

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom