My Gas Station Incident

he prolly would have made up some bs to get u arrested but it wouldnt have worked

me- ok i really dont care everyone in here heard you threaten to shoot me you stupid !$! indian (smh for pulling the race card )
indifferent.gif

Be the bigger person next time homie. when son followed you the first time you shoulda just laughed in his face and drove off. flippin him off only added fuelto the fire since he already had something against you in the first place.
laugh.gif
no way he would've gone to jail. At most they would've made him leavethe store; that's assuming the clerk told the truth about what happened.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

how u gonna give someone the finger for walking behind you? that's ******ed

word. what did he do or say to you to make you give him the finger? his cousin/brother, whatever other dude was, had no right sayin %** either, but you had anadvantage if he threatened to shoot you while other customers were in the store.

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

how u gonna give someone the finger for walking behind you? that's ******ed

word. what did he do or say to you to make you give him the finger? his cousin/brother, whatever other dude was, had no right sayin %** either, but you had an advantage if he threatened to shoot you while other customers were in the store.
he followed me outside like he had to check the freezer and watched me while i got into the car. i stayed a minute or so just to prove to myfriend that he came outside to watch me, for no reason, and as i pulled out he literally mugged me the whole time.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

me- ok i really dont care everyone in here heard you threaten to shoot me you stupid !$! indian (smh for pulling the race card )
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

dude was mumbling in another language

you know what OP, I was going to stoneface you for your comments but man them same arabs and indians who be running those urban stores at the mall put on thisstereotypical "being black" front and it sickens me....i actually saw the older man w/ his family at this restaurant and it shocked me because hewasn't putting on that act he was putting on at the mall

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

a couple customers were outside so he unlocked the door and i hopped out asap, i wanted to stay (to see what would happen) but i had herb in the car and i wasnt trying to miss the nuggets game. literally 30 secs after leaving i see a cop burning rubber to get to the gas station
-
laugh.gif

me- (stepped forward) w.t.f did your terrorist a$s just threaten me
indifferent.gif

Really? You ignorant, racist !@% +%%@+. If I was in the dude's position, I would've pulled out a gun with the quickness.

Yes I'm mad.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

indifferent.gif

Really? You ignorant, racist !@% +%%@+. If I was in the dude's position, I would've pulled out a gun with the quickness.

Yes I'm mad.

woww dudes talkin *#!@ on the internet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw if you was the dude you woulda got dropped once i seen you pull it out

how are you gonna expect dude to be racist and then be mad when he does watch you? self-fulfilling prophecy

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by SlamCity

You got mad racist son.

you really did. OP you're just as wrong as he was.

yea i did od on the name calling but he threatened to shoot me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and you can ask anyone that knows me if im racist and theyll tell you im far from it

Lol. i never been to that shell but i know which one your talking about. Weird to hear a story from my area.

What did you graduate with from UTSA?

Forget them indian dudes, you could be in a james bond suit and they'll still be scared of black people.

I rock a tight shirt and some khaki shorts, but its feels like everytime i walk up they're bracing themself for something to happen.

You got mad racist son.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and you can ask anyone that knows me if im racist and theyll tell you im far from it
you showed your true colors when you used those racial slurs. no one should fight ignorance with ignorance, so what he threatened to shoot you.you should've waited until the police came. lets not act like SAPD is full of jerks.

indifferent.gif

Yes I'm mad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, no you wouldn't have. You would've screamed like a little *$%*$.

You got mad racist son.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you showed your true colors when you used those racial slurs. no one should fight ignorance with ignorance, so what he threatened to shoot you. you should've waited until the police came. lets not act like SAPD is full of jerks.
i absolutely agree, I admit that i was wrong for using those words but the worker was stillway outta line for talking about shooting

indifferent.gif

Yes I'm mad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, no you wouldn't have. You would've screamed like a little *$%*$.
LOL why are you so angry??

Why are you telling this story.

your racist, ignorant, prejudice.

Perhaps he did have to check his freezer. and regardless if he did follow you, be the bigger man(which you clearly think you are) and just drive off and nevermind him.

Instead later on you initiated something by using racist comments. if he didn't want to serve you than so be it, you don't deserve to be served if yougave them the finger?

You called him a terrorist? i'm sure he isn't a terrorist
You called him Indian? its possible he was Afghani, Saudi Arabian, Pakistani, Sri Lanken, Canadian, German, Australian, American or even from the U.K.

How would you know. It's possible he's had generations in U.S.A. for longer than you or most people on this board. You dont know that. Perhaps his sonserves the U.S. Army and you wouldn't know that because you looked at the color of his skin and called him a terrorist.

i'm mad doggy. but who are you?

tired.gif

I'm mad because I'm Indian and have heard too many of these types of racial slurs. Racial slurs don't fly with me. How the @%%# are you gonna callan Indian a terrorist? Because of looks?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom