My girl got me a pillow for xmas?!!???!

So I just met up with my girl because she wasn't able to see me for xmas. We get home and she gives this big box. Im like coo. I tear open the wrap and itsa THERAPUTIC PILLOW?! WTH She's gives me the whole " Do you like it" look.

You shouldn't get salty over something your girl gets you. Unless it's obvious she didn't put much thought into it.

It's a hint... she wants you to spend more time with her in bed.

You blew it.

laugh.gif

i love my pillows, tell her you like it and that an extra dont hurt

get her a blanket next year
wink.gif

ehh,,... i would be stoked to get it.... its not like something wack like a portable cd player... i got a freakin portable cd player from my sister knowingdamn well i have 2 ipods and 2 ipod shuffles and 4 gigs of music on my phone... i dont even use cd's anymore.... i'll probably just give it to ahomeless man or something...

Originally Posted by tecca nena

ehh,,... i would be stoked to get it.... its not like something wack like a portable cd player... i got a freakin portable cd player from my sister knowing damn well i have 2 ipods and 2 ipod shuffles and 4 gigs of music on my phone... i dont even use cd's anymore.... i'll probably just give it to a homeless man or something...
laugh.gif
thats an awesome gift. i wish i got theraputic pillow, mine are horrible

those are the best pillows ever, at my grandmothers house, me and the fam had a white elephant, the item i picked was one of those pillows, i was suuuperhappy!!! then my stupid cousin had to be a punk and stole it from me, i ended up with stemless wine glasses...

Please no pics of you posing while flexing in front of your 1973 OG Zenith TV holding your pillow.......

those things are expensive... like the dude above me said... it does make sleep a lot better
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom