My Infared VI's

classics!!!

good 2 see you got your moneys worth.

rarely see these actually worn.

pimp.gif

Thanks, If you can see in the pic....the sole is coming off the toe a bit, and there is a bad scuff. Some guy stepped on them the last time I wore them forball. Yes...I'm proud to say I wear all my J's to ball in, but only indoors. I rotate them and clean them after I play, thats what J's are meantfor anyways.

I think these are done though, I'm afraid to wear them again cause of their age.

EN.

thats what original might be for, but not to sure about these new retros, good sneaker anyways. Best Jordan ever made IMO.

Mine broke
frown.gif

love the infareds you got up there, im trying to get me some as we speak....size 11 anyone??????

I was supposed to retire after the 11/12 pack, but I then officially retired after the purple Foamposites.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

classics!!!

good 2 see you got your moneys worth.

rarely see these actually worn.
i rocked the hell out of mine last year breaking necks everytime. had to get rid of them though cause the suede is so fragil and my girl keptsteppin on my shoes makin the suede chip bad on the toebox...and the sole began to separate.

Nice. I need to find an 11 or 11.5 in these. Anyone got a pair to sell? I want a pair to wear!

Back
Top Bottom