My Mom (5/1/60 - 1/10/09) Rest In Peace

my condolences homie. ignore the ignorance and my best getting through this. .......

sorry to hear this OP...you can use this as motivation to strive and succeed(not that you needed it)...I wish the best of luck to you as for coping withthis
tired.gif

RIP to moms...you can only forsee it as shes in a better place

you know she's up there kickin' it, looking down on you like, "you need to hurry up and getcha !!% up here, heaven is off the chain!"

but keep ya head up fam, and remember that she's still here with you in spirit.

RIL

P, if you need someone to talk to you know how to reach me.

RIP to your mom. I could tell that you two were really close.

- damn. first off sorry to hear about your mother. i have a co-worker going through the exact same thing right now.....

- but those PM's?? how in the blue hell do you say something like that to someone when you obviously dont have the guts to approach them face to face withyour problem with them (judging from the comments that the sender must personally know the OP).

- yet another reason for me to leave NT. its sad that as harsh as those PM's were, it surprises me, but at the same time not really, thats justhow it goes down on here. and for those that think its like this all over the internet on all messageboards your wrong. ive seen plenty messageboards wherepeople dont try so hard to attack people like we see on here everyday. you are the company you keep and its shows more each day how the average NTer is nothinglike me......its time to move on.

- damn, i cant believe someone actually sent that PM
smh.gif
what a coward, especially if they see you on campus and dont do nothing
smh.gif

Those PM's,
smh.gif

But may your Mother Rest In Peace. I don't want to imagine how it feels, but it seems like you're taking it better than I would.
Stay up P.

Damn pmac
frown.gif

I'm a nurse and I deal with cancer patients on a daily basis, sorry your moms life had to be taken so early - and I'm glad you've taken a stepforward to help others deal with the misfortunes cancer brings.

I hope her last couple days alive she was comfortable and was pain free. May she rest in peace, make her proud my man.

People need to wake up and really take steps in preventing cancer, smoking is the primary cause of some cancers, so the cessation of puffing that cancer stickcan do wonders.

Rip

That's really sad to hear man. I hope your family is doing ok. It's seems that you are in good spirits. That's a good thing. Lost my dad to cancertoo. Stay up bro!!

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

What's up NT.
I went back and forth on making this thread but I felt like it could be worth it.

My mom lost her 4+ year battle with lung cancer yesterday. She was 48.

I've received an overwhelming outpouring of support and love, and I don't really know how to handle it all. Thanks to Rell & B for the support as well. Appreciate it fellas.

The real reason I made this post is to offer my support to anyone who has a loved one with cancer. I went through it ALL with my mom, from taking her to the doctor all the time to being with her and being her primary caregiver in hospice (changing her, bathing her, feeding her). I was by her side every day as her health declined and I saw it all. If any of you guys are going through something like that feel free to PM me or something and I can answer any question you may have. NT has offered me a lot and I see this as a way I can give back to it.

Here's a pic for the beasts.

tired.gif
smh.gif

I know EXACTLY how you feel and I'm truly....truly... sorry for your lost, honestly. I wish you well and I hope everything is ok with you and your familyand you know my inbox is open man. Stay up and take care.

My condolences. I hope you pull through. I've lost my mother to cancer too at a similar age as yours, so I definitely know how you feel. I've evenreceived the two similar PMs too on NT 7 years back just talking that mess. Fools are just heartless.....

My prayers go out to you and your family....

eek.gif
P Mac. mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn My Dude. I never even saw this thread til now.

My Condolences. U a good dude man. Stay Up.

U still "thugthizzle" to me
laugh.gif
*Daps and One armed Hug*

Im goin thru similar struggle. My Dad was diagnosed with Cancer in his Pancreas in July.
Keep Faith and I will def. say a prayer for you and your family.

frown.gif

U need anything, Hotel arrangements for your family Hit me up and that no joke.

Hold it down and be a rock for the rest of your family

Back
Top Bottom