My Mom Passed Away

NT has made today more bearable. You guys kept me going. I used to post when my mom was getting Chemo and she would ask what I was laughing about and I told her NT. She would always ask every Christmas time if I had sent and received gifts from my NT Secret Santa. My mom wasn't into shoes but she liked that NT made me feel good. She was fascinated that I could make lifelong connections through a message board. She even asked me if I could find her a message board too. 😆🤣😂

I'm sad as hell for you bro. I feel for you and your family. Nothing prepares you to lose a parent. I've been there, It's devastating. Try and be strong tho fam. Allow yourself the time to mourn. Feel those emotions. Let it out. And remember the best of times with her, not what the cancer did to her. Hopefully you took lots of photos. Put them in places around the house so you can see her. It'll help you a lot. Sending positive energy to ya bro. Stay up.

My condolences aepps20 aepps20 . |l

My mother had her own bout with cancer about a decade ago so seeing your post really got me.

RIP to your mother.

My condolences aepps20 aepps20 , I can’t imagine what you’re going through.
I’m glad you decided to talk about it and that NT can be of such significant assistance, it’ll make the grieving process at least a little less agonizing.

I’m sorry for your loss, aepps20 aepps20 . If you need to vent or just get stuff off your chest, please shoot me a DM. More than happy to listen.

RIP. Condolences fam. That’s tragic news and I hope you and your fam are doing alright. NT fam is here for you.

NT has made today more bearable. You guys kept me going. I used to post when my mom was getting Chemo and she would ask what I was laughing about and I told her NT. She would always ask every Christmas time if I had sent and received gifts from my NT Secret Santa. My mom wasn't into shoes but she liked that NT made me feel good. She was fascinated that I could make lifelong connections through a message board. She even asked me if I could find her a message board too. 😆🤣😂

How cute,
seems your mom really loved you.

No doubt. Mom used to always tell me how proud she was of me. Earlier this year when things took a turn for the worst I told mom that the greatest honor I had in life was being her son. I had almost 37 years with mom but I just wanted more time.
No such thing as too much time. Especially with your mom. Def. gotta be grateful that you cherished and appreciated the time with her for sure.

Back
Top Bottom