My new car was stolen...I GOT IT BACK!.

roll.gif

Update***

I actually think I may have an idea who stole the car after making like a million calls. So as I'm droppin my girl off at school yesterday morning I see awhite gen 2 integra pull up next to me. I didnt think anything of it until I looked down and saw the wheels on his car. If you know anything aboutintegra's you know that one of the most sought after stock wheels are called "sunflowers". I believe they only came on some GSR's and 96Special Editions. I have only ever seen two people with these wheels on their cars in my area and both of them are my good friends. Well, my teg's wheelswere pretty dirty because I hadnt gotten a chance to fully clean the car yet. The older white integra that pulled next to me had some real clean sunflowers. Iknow for a fact where I live if people have these wheels they DO NOT want to sell them. So I thought to myself, how would this guy have gotten those wheels?Plus the fact that they were so clean and his car was not as clean. Of course if you steal a car and take the wheels off you'e gonna clean them up realnice. Also, people who are into cars in my area LOVE to show off their new parts, even if its something real small. I went to school with the dude who wasdriving the car but he doesnt go to that school anymore, I'm pretty sure he graduated or dropped out, why would he be driving around a school he doesnt goto? So of course he was going to drive around the school so everyone could see his gen 2 sittin on some rare sunflowers. Problem is I have NO IDEA what hisname is, who his friends are, where he lives, I just know what he looks like. BUT...I did get his plate numbers.. Hoping it could help me in the near future. Imake a few calls durin the day and NO ONE knows this dude or his car, which is weird because everyone around here knows everyone elses cars. Only one persontold me of a dude who had a white gen 2 that fit the description but he told me he had green wheels on his car. So if this is the same dude and he used to havegreen wheels what a coincidence that he all of a sudden has my same wheels on his car. I know none of this is concrete proof of anything but its the only leadI have. I honestly feel like dude was tryin to floss and got caught slippin thinkin I would never notice his car.

Um... u don't have anything on dude. If u were trying to say he had your car and repainted it, that's one thing.... but your wheels? Dig deeper. Sorryfor your loss.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

should've snapped a cell phone pic. post this up on honda-tech too

This actually helps alot op. Similar story was of the one kid called 305joker or something like that, that went around south fl stealing parts to build hiszenki? Boy pics of him and his car were on every nissan, car, even honda forum. I think they eventually caught on to him or something.

But thats one of the reasons thats stoping me from buying a DC2

Is there a reason why Integra's are the most stolen rides in the world? I've had homies go outside and walk the block thinking they forgot where theyparked but they soon realized there joint was "Late Registration, track 19". They were all Integra's too. And all my homies were over6'...don't know why they wanted such a small car.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Is there a reason why Integra's are the most stolen rides in the world? I've had homies go outside and walk the block thinking they forgot where they parked but they soon realized there joint was "Late Registration, track 19". They were all Integra's too. And all my homies were over 6'...don't know why they wanted such a small car.
honda/acura in general are easy to steal ....integra are cheap now ..people buy beat up integra...motor-swap...steal parts from nicer integra andtake out the parts and put them in there beat up integra to make them look nicer/sleeper

Originally Posted by BgL2687

gsr blades? yep those are always stolen.
Na not blades, these are thesunflowers.

Qp- It's cool that you say I got nothin, you're entitled to your opinion but these are not common around here. Even the guys at the local tuning shopwho know everything there is to know about tegs said somethin wasnt right. They have WAYYY better cars than me, hondas pushin 350 HP, and they wee askin to buymy wheels.

I have a 95 Integra and I don't sleep well at night if I'm the last person to show up at home.

its so bad that I wake up every hour to peep outside the window just to check if it's still there.... I even sleep with my window open just so I can hearif somebody's trying to break in.

Time to invest in LoJack bro

Sorry for your loss

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

but bottom line is if they want it they will get it.
^ end thread. TypeRPinoY seems to be in the know, dudes these days dont come with slim jims &flat head screwdrivers. They come with flatbed tow trucks, alarms do nothing, steering wheel locks? they'll hacksaw your steering wheel. Like he said, ifthey want it..they'll get it.

However, there are a few things you can do to prevent your average thief from stealing your car such as lockingyour steering wheel. I would go into it more but thieves are everywhere, and I dont know any of yall like that.

No hate but those who do this tuner thing or hang around honda-tech.com or nwp4life.com know you can't trust anyone.

Later..

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

sunflower rims?

i googled it...

65572d1163048441-bronze-sunflower-rims-img00430.jpg

pretty fugly imo

sick.gif
Don't know anyone in the bay trying to cop the "SUNFLOWERS". 95's GS-R's FTW! Bring back the 15 second timeslips. LOLZ! Damn I miss those days.

i know all too well. had my ITR stolen out of my driveway.
Viper alarm, autoloc, club.
that car was extremely loud and there was no way they were starting it taking it. it wouldve woken up the whole block.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

sunflower rims?

i googled it...

65572d1163048441-bronze-sunflower-rims-img00430.jpg

pretty fugly imo

Lol ugly or not they are not seen often around here. Let me explain it in a way a sneaker collector would understand lol. Its like if you had these ...
010589.jpg

your house gets broken in to, all your kicks are robbed. Next day you see someone wearing these at the local park. Sure they may be ugly but they are prettyrare. So its going to make you wonder where he got those from right?

vrp32tl wrote:
sick.gif
Don't know anyone in the bay trying to cop the "SUN FLOWERS". 95's GS-R's FTW! Bring back the 15 second timeslips. LOLZ! Damn I miss those days.

No hate but we live on complete opposite sides of the country. No one here is looking for Chevy's to put 26's on. So what is wack is your area can beall the rage in my area. Here is another pic of an integra wit sunflowers.

sorry for your loss. hopefully you find it. losing your car can be so demoralizing. i remember when i was a little kid i was so hyped cause my pops copped asupra. @@%* was my favorite car he ever had. i was like 10 or something and i asked him to do 100 on the highway. we was out blowing by everyone. but he onlyhad the car for like 2 weeks cause someone stole it. both of us was sad about about the situation.

but like it was said before...integras are stolen alot. dudes should give tips on preventing car theft for real. i plan on copping a 350z or evo soon and idont want it stolen.

find out were dood lives, u got the plate number right? im sure yo know what tires you had and what shape the were in. and im pretty sure u know every singlescuff of scratch on your wheels. i know i know the condition of my wheels, but im obsessed lol

Originally Posted by younggunna28

vrp32tl wrote:
sick.gif
Don't know anyone in the bay trying to cop the "SUN FLOWERS". 95's GS-R's FTW! Bring back the 15 second timeslips. LOLZ! Damn I miss those days.

No hate but we live on complete opposite sides of the country. No one here is looking for Chevy's to put 26's on. So what is wack is your area can be all the rage in my area. Here is another pic of an integra wit sunflowers.

Who the hell said anything about 26's,
roll.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm use to seeing that year look like these

c8335688e674523ce6a963ca26edbb949b78ae1.pjpg

Type R front ends with roto slip streams are the norm in Cali.

Nothing against the "sunflower" rims just more a fan of the 95 GS-R and the 99 Blades.

Update: 3/23/09....

So I got a call this morning, the cops found the car....LAST WEDNESDAY! and just called today. SMH They claim they had to process and fingerprint it. The bodyis in perfect condition, as well as the motor, it started right up.But they took my wheels and GUTTED the interior. Now I have no seats, radio, speakers, theydid leave the dash tho. Im just happy I got it back, but the car was stolen from me and now I have to pay $465 to get it out of the impound. Plus probablyanother $75 to have it towed home and get new plates and stuff. The car will sit in a friends garage until a kill switch is installed, along with a alarm and afew other security measures. They found it 10 minutes from my house behind some abondoned building.

Back
Top Bottom