air-jordan-fusion-11-sketch-4.jpg

air-jordan-fusion-11-sketch-5.jpg

Hope these stay as sketches..

Sorry if posted
tongue.gif

After 11/12 I'm done with JB.... seriously
smh.gif
at the direction this company has gone.

if this comes to light it will be the best selling fusions to date.

might be the closest thing for me to get the columbia blues
frown.gif

these sketches make me want to throw out all of my jordans. i can't stand how they cheapen the original models by releasing this fusion garbage.

****!!! Those suck ive been wantin XI's and JB might release this trash...like i said they go outta there way to not give ppl what they want

these are gross...
instead of wasting time and money making fusions
they should just re-retro the shoes they've destroyed

the Jordan Brand is reaching a new low. This just shows that they don't care about making an innovative, high performance shoe anymore. Nike came up with agood idea with the One Time Only Hybrids and Jordan Brand ruined it (not that Nike didn't make any bad hybrids)

They are ugly, but will sell like hot cakes. Any shoe made with patent leather and resembles any og XI colorway, causes hysteria with the general consumer.They will buy no matter what.

But I agree, what a stupid concept. Shoes like this, that stupid team basketball shoe that resembled the XI's and especially the 6 rings, really take awaythe mystique and "awe" from the XI. I have never owned a pair of XI's, because they are just not for me but I know they are an important part ofthe Jordan Legacy, and I hate it that stupid shoes like the ones mentioned are ruining the XI. I especially hate the 6 rings, because its a wannabe XI. Thatsthe only reason why they sold, people walking around like they are the XI. Ridiculous

Why ?? somebody at JB needs to be honest with them when they come up with these lame ideas....

the only outcomes i can predict w/ these:

these will be the best-selling fusion
space jam and columbia's will sell the fastest

i hate to say but the concept sketches are kind of nice. however, i don't do fusions. for the retail price, you can add another hundred-or-so-dollars andget a the retro.

Back
Top Bottom