My Nightmare Has Become Reality...

Originally Posted by Mac4167

easy pass, would like to see them in person though
There's none to see in person. This was just a PS someone did. Fan Art, that's all.

*** sick . . I hate all fusions to date minus the brand new white og XXs, but i would buy these no doubt . . Be wanted badly down the line. . The shoe game isgoing this way fellas, deal with it.

That's a much better idea than releasing the actual shoes.
indifferent.gif

omg, jb stepped way over the line with that. so that jumpman shirt was the for these fusions and not the 6rings. there goes our answer of future retro XIs

if these have "og" xi laces i'll be buying a few pairs...and returning them with switched out laces!

JB stop with the fusion and combination shoe. be more creative come up with new designs or come out with good quality retros
made like the ogs in good colorways.
and by the way, them shoes are hot do doo.

I knew it was coming. Im not really even proud to call myself a jhead anymore. Its actually kind of embarrassing, ive been die hard since 85' and its justbecoming a joke nowadays.

i made an exception for the black cement fusion III's, but i just dont think i could contribute anymore to this fusion crap even though the spacejam onescould be decent. like alot of people said, after the 11/12 pack, im all set with jays except for a few grails that i need to pick up

Back
Top Bottom