My Nightmare Has Become Reality...

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

these sketches make me want to throw out all of my jordans. i can't stand how they cheapen the original models by releasing this fusion garbage.
*waits behinds the bushes to snatch sneakers out the garbage*
No disrespect intended, some of you guys act as though the jordan brand company is literally stabbing you the way you sound so hurt. If these are real or not,point is this is a company. They make sneakers they think people will like and so far every fushion has sold decently. Don't buy, i mean...thats what iplan to do

I know these are just PS but what if(and most likely it will) these came out, I am very sure people who care nothing of the brand will buy these and they willsell pretty good considering some people really have no self respect and respect to the past Air Jordans that actually had quality. These are the same peoplewho wear knockoffs and act like it's the real thing. All these shoes have the price tags of REAL designer wear brands but lack the quality... It'sunfortunate but hey how does Gentry buy his toilet paper...

please Jordan don't do it to are beloved 11's

they are the greatest shoe ever made , please don't

taint them with this fusion abomination that you have created

you are ruining the history of the jordan shoes that we all love so much

please , if it's one shoe you are not going to use in this fusion line let it be the jordan 11

after the awful 6-rings idea looking so much like the 11's please don't damage the image of our favorite shoe anymore then you already have...............please

Back
Top Bottom