My NT Dudes...You ever faked it?

Never in the history of the world have I EVER heard of a man faking orgasm... what a load of crock... Why fake it when you can stop, if you aint feeling thesex then just stop and make a feisable excuse. what a waste of time, I dont think I could even fake an orgasm.

never in the history of my life have i ever, or will i ever fake it. well... maybe if the chick poops in the middle and wants to keep goin

but other than that? she's getting nutted on/in/around. period.
Same here. I mean im open minded with sex and all, but this is just silly
tired.gif

funny thread
laugh.gif
lol @ the responses

I've done the imagining i was bangin Megan Fox or some other girl though
embarassed.gif
Other times, i'd imagine i was banging my ex
grin.gif

Never did. No point to it.

For a girl, it's sooooooo easy to fake it, cause they have like 674890598467 orgasms in a session.

How can you tell if they fake it?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

For a girl, it's sooooooo easy to fake it, cause they have like 674890598467 orgasms in a session.

trust me, i can NOT fake my orgasm. when i orgasm, you know. it's like i'm having an epileptic seizure.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

trust me, i can NOT fake my orgasm. when i orgasm, you know. it's like i'm having an epileptic seizure.
pimp.gif

Oh word? Pics/Vids of you having this "epileptic seizure"?

Alright, my fault, that was unnecessary. But yea, most girls could fake it, idk. Hopefully I haven't been with one like that.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

i faked it my first time...

sex game was terrible.. i looked at shorty and said i came...

took off the condum and trew it in the trash...
no questions asked...
your first time???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

unheard of.....

I never Faked it...

never fake it thats why smash things that look good and tain no gal faking it with me cause i smashin till she shivering and squirting lol

Oh word? Pics/Vids of you having this "epileptic seizure"?

Alright, my fault, that was unnecessary. But yea, most girls could fake it, idk. Hopefully I haven't been with one like that.
maybe you've just never witnessed a real orgasm

grin.gif

i honestly have, it was round 3 and shorty wanted to continue plus it was hot as hell in the room.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

never fake it thats why smash things that look good and tain no gal faking it with me cause i smashin till she shivering and squirting lol
You dont know what you are talking about.... because they look good means nothing!

Yup.

You ever take too long and you KNOW it?

I was getting bored so I said %@#$ it.

My-T.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I say dudes because its common knowledge that females fake it from time to time,but its not to often that you'll hear about a guy faking an orgasm. I've faked it a few times when the girl ({}) game was just terrible, just so I could get outta there. When I tell people about it, they look at me like I'm %%$#!!% crazy...I know I'm not the only person who has done this.
ive done it....
eyes.gif

I've never faked it. If the +%!% is that wack I'll just roll over and proceed to pass out or bounce. Her self esteem aint that important to me.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

You dont know what you are talking about.... because they look good means nothing!
boss man if i got to state that knowing the girl is std free is also import you got probs i kno the chicks i deal with so dont look to follow meif you aint gah common sense

Originally Posted by FireBirdGoddess

So what makes a whack {()} ? I can't believe i just typed out that symbol....
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

For me its no enthusiasm. I guess it's like going to a party where everyone's having a good time and you're just standing there. Something'smissing.

Do girls just get nekkid and think that's it? Is that what you mean by enthusiasm? So if they're not talking dirty, or giving your body attn,that's whack? Not trying to pry, just curious. I figured someone would answer tightness
laugh.gif
so that's interesting.

Back
Top Bottom