My school is going tobacco free [Vid inside]

The kids are going to still smoke. this just means the school is going to have more people doing community service.

The kids are going to still smoke. this just means the school is going to have more people doing community service.

all these campaigns always seemed stupid to me. Just tell the birds theyre gonna be ugly as %+$* if they keep smoking cigs and show em some pics of %%#$ with craters on theyre face

theyll cut that %!!* out overnight

all these campaigns always seemed stupid to me. Just tell the birds theyre gonna be ugly as %+$* if they keep smoking cigs and show em some pics of %%#$ with craters on theyre face

theyll cut that %!!* out overnight

That sucks. I met a lot of girls outside of class smoking cigs.

You know what they say... if she smokes, she pokes.

That sucks. I met a lot of girls outside of class smoking cigs.

You know what they say... if she smokes, she pokes.

Originally Posted by Noskey

My school did this 2 years ago,
Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

The kids are going to still smoke.
My school did this too. Was
pimp.gif
I loved it as a non smoker. I used to hate walking through the quad with a cloud of smoke hitting me in the face.

My job's campus is smoke free, people are supposed to drive out to the main road and puff there. A handful of peeps just sit in their cars in the parking lot. Being smoke free greatly reduces a company's contribution to health INS, I'd assume it would do something similar for the college.

My job's campus is smoke free, people are supposed to drive out to the main road and puff there. A handful of peeps just sit in their cars in the parking lot. Being smoke free greatly reduces a company's contribution to health INS, I'd assume it would do something similar for the college.

my school is doing this to the students just go stand across the street and smoke lol

my school is doing this to the students just go stand across the street and smoke lol

Back
Top Bottom