My T shirt made it to a mag (pics)

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

smh i thought you were talking about My T Sharp

Me too
laugh.gif

Thats a good look tho. Keep grinding.

One of my designs just made a magazine too.
Advance_Photoshop_Mag_feature_by_bennyfuentes.jpg

Got some more mag spots coming soon.
Good job

now about the shirt....good job HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

smh i thought you were talking about My T Sharp

Me too
laugh.gif

Thats a good look tho. Keep grinding.

One of my designs just made a magazine too.
Advance_Photoshop_Mag_feature_by_bennyfuentes.jpg

Got some more mag spots coming soon.
Good job

now about the shirt....good job HueyP in LouieV
yes let us all share our recent acomplishments without haters. good vibes only

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by eye see soles

What's the point of this post if you don't want to reveal the name of the brand?

word? shirt looks buns too
smh.gif
smh.gif
A. cuz im sick of posers wearing sk8 gear.
B. cuz of responses like theses.
C. Im ballin I don t need yo business
D. Since I actually make money and look long term Im not set on the brand name until we know for a fact we will use it

The only reason I made this thread was to show that good stuff is happening to me and I want to inspire everyone out there tryin to do things to do it.

peace
Respect that answer.

congratulations, but posting your accomplishment and can't even answer a few questions.

people wanna cop and you're turning away customers. way to create good customer relations.

Originally Posted by nicefro

congratulations, but posting your accomplishment and can't even answer a few questions.

people wanna cop and you're turning away customers. way to create good customer relations.

NT does not create good customer relations unless you are Ben Baller. haa. Have you ever seen a NTer create a clothing line thread? Well all it is, is aroast fest 99% of the time. Thats why I posted our work that was published by someone else, so you cant hate, its already there. Im not looking for negativefeedback. When we are ready to "launch" we will, and def. not on NT. I just figure I can show that cats on NT are actually involved in fashion anddesign too, not just victoms
smile.gif

Peace

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, a brand we never heard of made it into a magazine we never heard of, and you still aren't gonna say the name?!?! Damn bro, I was ready to give you props but you pretty much just posted some dude with an elephant on a shirt. So what?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, a brand we never heard of made it into a magazine we never heard of, and you still aren't gonna say the name?!?! Damn bro, I was ready to give you props but you pretty much just posted some dude with an elephant on a shirt. So what?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ya i posted a dude with an elephant on the shirt you are exactly riight. thats the whole reason i made this thread was to post a random dudewearing an elephant shirt. the reason i made the thread was actually cuz i was excited to flip through the "onlinemag" and see something we created. g'head and keep being negative tho. i guess you cant relate

no offense man, but if you were truly proud of your brand, you wouldn't care what these lowly NT'ers think and go ahead and post the brand.

you obviously arent hiding the brand because of humility.

really? arent you suppose to be SPREADING the word on the brand your affiliated with, it makes no sense
laugh.gif

What's the point of this post if you don't want to reveal the name of the brand?

smh.gif
smh.gif
D. Since I actually make money and look long term Im not set on the brand name until we know for a fact we will use it

The only reason I made this thread was to show that good stuff is happening to me and I want to inspire everyone out there tryin to do things to do it.

peace

lol at someone who uses SK8 having the audacity to call anyone a poser. !%%*!!! ballin but you dont need our money? a clothing line is nothing but you needingpeople like uses money. i dont wear skate clothes and im fat but i bet you i know just as much as you do about skating and can still do some $$! cause i loveit. anyone who thinks that clothes define a skater is a $**+%$ moron. good luck long term loser thanks for inspiring us all.

Originally Posted by JuJu

smh.gif
smh.gif

peace

lol at someone who uses SK8 having the audacity to call anyone a poser. !%%*!!! ballin but you dont need our money? a clothing line is nothing but you needing people like uses money. i dont wear skate clothes and im fat but i bet you i know just as much as you do about skating and can still do some $$! cause i love it. anyone who thinks that clothes define a skater is a $**+%$ moron. good luck long term loser thanks for inspiring us all.

kid im 27 prob been sk8ing longer than you been alive. dont come in here tryin to school me even thinkg you know who i am, clown. ya i got money i dont make Tshirts for a living guy, dont get !%%# twisted son you dont know me.. you wanna see what we do for skating call San Francisco Skate Association SFSA and askthem who dontaes their services to make shirts forall the kids at skatecamp they will let you know what up sucka. and if you really sk8 you prob already bewearing stuff we made dumb +*!..

"what a %!## have you done, to even have an opinion on what ive been doin" -HOV

smh.gif
smh.gif

peace

lol at someone who uses SK8 having the audacity to call anyone a poser. !%%*!!! ballin but you dont need our money? a clothing line is nothing but you needing people like uses money. i dont wear skate clothes and im fat but i bet you i know just as much as you do about skating and can still do some $$! cause i love it. anyone who thinks that clothes define a skater is a $**+%$ moron. good luck long term loser thanks for inspiring us all.

kid im 27 prob been sk8ing longer than you been alive. dont come in here tryin to school me even thinkg you know who i am, clown. ya i got money i dont make T shirts for a living guy, dont get !%%# twisted son you dont know me.. you wanna see what we do for skating call San Francisco Skate Association SFSA and ask them who dontaes their services to make shirts forall the kids at skatecamp they will let you know what up sucka. and if you really sk8 you prob already be wearing stuff we made dumb +*!..

kid? im 24 old man haha, talk about thinking you know someone. can you not read? i said clearly i dont wear skate clothes, so no ive never dawnedany of your elephant shirts. im glad you are doing something for the kids thats great but dont come in here trying to sound all high and mighty cause youwanted to pat yourself on the back. talking ahout how you dont need our money and your balling and what not. im all for doing something with ones life but imnot for thinking your the %#!% cause you got things going your way.

oh and what have i done? well im going to law school hoping to one day practice law in the great state of florida and start a beautiful family. does that makemy opinion anymore valid? well i guess if i live my life based on Jay-z lyrics than yes.

smh.gif
smh.gif

peace

kid im 27 prob been sk8ing longer than you been alive. dont come in here tryin to school me even thinkg you know who i am, clown. ya i got money i dont make T shirts for a living guy, dont get !%%# twisted son you dont know me.. you wanna see what we do for skating call San Francisco Skate Association SFSA and ask them who dontaes their services to make shirts forall the kids at skatecamp they will let you know what up sucka. and if you really sk8 you prob already be wearing stuff we made dumb +*!..

kid? im 24 old man haha, talk about thinking you know someone. can you not read? i said clearly i dont wear skate clothes, so no ive never dawned any of your elephant shirts. im glad you are doing something for the kids thats great but dont come in here trying to sound all high and mighty cause you wanted to pat yourself on the back. talking ahout how you dont need our money and your balling and what not. im all for doing something with ones life but im not for thinking your the %#!% cause you got things going your way.

oh and what have i done? (for skating you dont even skate, NOTHING thats what the lyrics mean smart guy mr law school. people with opinions they have no businees having) well im going to law school hoping to one day practice law in the great state of florida and start a beautiful family. does that make my opinion anymore valid? well i guess if i live my life based on Jay-z lyrics than yes.
fool I came in here with nothing but good vibes until all you clownhaters stepped in. you are in law school really. step your reading up son.

smh.gif
smh.gif

peace

OP there is only one way to settle this. pics of your paycheck stubs or ducktales. because i am calling you a fraud. and who the hell spells skatelike sk8?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

peace

kid? im 24 old man haha, talk about thinking you know someone. can you not read? i said clearly i dont wear skate clothes, so no ive never dawned any of your elephant shirts. im glad you are doing something for the kids thats great but dont come in here trying to sound all high and mighty cause you wanted to pat yourself on the back. talking ahout how you dont need our money and your balling and what not. im all for doing something with ones life but im not for thinking your the %#!% cause you got things going your way.

oh and what have i done? well im going to law school hoping to one day practice law in the great state of florida and start a beautiful family. does that make my opinion anymore valid? well i guess if i live my life based on Jay-z lyrics than yes.
fool I came in here with nothing but good vibes until all you clown haters stepped in. you are in law school really. step your reading up son.

well i didnt say a single word until your list stating why you didnt need to tell anyone the clothing brand name (which was all bs cause you admitted you donthave a name yet was the real reason). and thats the only thing i refrenced. i didnt say the clothes were wack, i didnt say you shouldnt be happy i just saidyou talking about posers, and you balling not need peoples money and talking down to people was wack. i know what IM talking about do YOU.

like i said im glad life is going your way, but thats no reason to feel yourself. pride can be a mans downfall. stay humbled and maybe ill let my kids wearyour clothing one day.

Back
Top Bottom