Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by eye see soles

What's the point of this post if you don't want to reveal the name of the brand?

word? shirt looks buns too
smh.gif
smh.gif
A. cuz im sick of posers wearing sk8 gear.
B. cuz of responses like theses.
C. Im ballin I don t need yo business
D. Since I actually make money and look long term Im not set on the brand name until we know for a fact we will use it

The only reason I made this thread was to show that good stuff is happening to me and I want to inspire everyone out there tryin to do things to do it.

peace

lol at someone who uses SK8 having the audacity to call anyone a poser. !%%*!!! ballin but you dont need our money? a clothing line is nothing but you needing people like uses money. i dont wear skate clothes and im fat but i bet you i know just as much as you do about skating and can still do some $$! cause i love it. anyone who thinks that clothes define a skater is a $**+%$ moron. good luck long term loser thanks for inspiring us all.

kid im 27 prob been sk8ing longer than you been alive. dont come in here tryin to school me even thinkg you know who i am, clown. ya i got money i dont make T shirts for a living guy, dont get !%%# twisted son you dont know me.. you wanna see what we do for skating call San Francisco Skate Association SFSA and ask them who dontaes their services to make shirts forall the kids at skatecamp they will let you know what up sucka. and if you really sk8 you prob already be wearing stuff we made dumb +*!..

"what a %!## have you done, to even have an opinion on what ive been doin" -HOV
kid? im 24 old man haha, talk about thinking you know someone. can you not read? i said clearly i dont wear skate clothes, so no ive never dawned any of your elephant shirts. im glad you are doing something for the kids thats great but dont come in here trying to sound all high and mighty cause you wanted to pat yourself on the back. talking ahout how you dont need our money and your balling and what not. im all for doing something with ones life but im not for thinking your the %#!% cause you got things going your way.

oh and what have i done? well im going to law school hoping to one day practice law in the great state of florida and start a beautiful family. does that make my opinion anymore valid? well i guess if i live my life based on Jay-z lyrics than yes.
fool I came in here with nothing but good vibes until all you clown haters stepped in. you are in law school really. step your reading up son.

well i didnt say a single word until your list stating why you didnt need to tell anyone the clothing brand name (which was all bs cause you admitted you dont have a name yet was the real reason). and thats the only thing i refrenced. i didnt say the clothes were wack, i didnt say you shouldnt be happy i just said you talking about posers, and you balling not need peoples money and talking down to people was wack. i know what IM talking about do YOU.

like i said im glad life is going your way, but thats no reason to feel yourself. pride can be a mans downfall. stay humbled and maybe ill let my kids wear your clothing one day.
embarassed.gif
. i guess i just like to antagonize people a liltoo much. but if you wanted to make your point you prob should not have started with an insult and tried to comdemn me. not the best way to get your pointacross, . you will learn that in business soon. just as i am still learning. I see your tone change now tho. but this is NT that why my comments are onlysemi-serious and take on a different persona than who i really am. I dont rub anything in, but online its easy to piss off people you dont even know. I justget pissed when people start with the hate i guess I just fuel it more tho, but its kinda like a self fullfilling prophecy. but that fuel keep me goin forsome reason.

GrandaddyPurp415 wrote:clothing one day.
embarassed.gif
. i guess i just like to antagonize people a lil too much. but if you wanted to make your point you prob should not have started with an insult and tried to comdemn me. not the best way to get your point across, . you will learn that in business soon. just as i am still learning. I see your tone change now tho. but this is NT that why my comments are only semi-serious and take on a different persona than who i really am. I dont rub anything in, but online its easy to piss off people you dont even know. I just get pissed when people start with the hate i guess I just fuel it more tho, but its kinda like a self fullfilling prophecy. but that fuel keep me goin for some reason.

eh you're right i could have said it better the first time. and NT does like the lulz so i can see why you would come in on the defensive. being a real mani can apologize for starting things of the wrong way and for that i am sorry. but like i said good luck and keep doing you while staying humble. i loveskateboarding and anything skateboard related.

what color is the elephant shirt? that's fly man

i tried to skate but i failed, still wear the clothes though. sb insoles are foot sex. am i a poser?
laugh.gif

what other products do u make ?

Him not revealing the brand name is just a method used to separate himself from all the other brands that are seen on NT and therefore stand out. It creates atype of "mystery" and thus has made people desire to find out what brand it is.
tongue.gif

misleading, and pretty much confusing, title. and your shirt made it to a magazine
Aren't you supposed to be happy? cussing people out here and stuff

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Damn, you slacked.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

So if you don't skate, you should never wear sk8 clothes?

laugh.gif

If so, what am i going to do with all my nike sb stuff, I could care less zOOm Air is the best and stuffed tongues( or at least when they use to put them onthe dunks..

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Damn, you slacked.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

So if you don't skate, you should never wear sk8 clothes?

i dont see why anyone would wear skate clothes if they didnt skate unless the design is that tight. shoes are different since they are for themost part plain. just like i dont wear tap out cloths, or Quicksilver cloths cuz im not a MMA person or a surfer, nor do i like the logos. These clothingcompany sprout their idneties from these sports. i know clothes dont define you but for the most part you wear what you are into, especialy when you areyoung. i grew up when skating was not mainstream and was looked down upon, any old school heads know what i mean, so i guess i dont really get it thats all.poser means something different to me i guess

im sorry but what defines skate clothes? your t-shirt looks like any one of these "brand" t-shirts, a image on a tshirt, nuttin original. what? ithas some whitty saying on the back?

you talkin bout NT clowns dudes who post their brands, im sorry but MAJORITY of brands being posted are terrible with terrible ideas and so forth. come oncashmere thoughts posted is his brand "pltcs" and couldnt even spell the word right.

you have this attitude that you dont need our help or this and that, we're the consumer. we buy your products. you do need our help. no brand name? noinfo? and you wanna act like you invented the wheel
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^ cmon most skate cloths are from companies who primamly make boards, trucks, wheels, bearings, shoes for skating etc. I guess you think DC shoes justsprouted up from nowhere. There are very few just skate clothing companies. I just run silkscreening company, have helped develop a few decks. i dont havethis company out there that i need to try to build and need all this support, i do this for fun and for skating.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, a brand we never heard of made it into a magazine we never heard of, and you still aren't gonna say the name?!?! Damn bro, I was ready to give you props but you pretty much just posted some dude with an elephant on a shirt. So what?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^ cmon most skate cloths are from companies who primamly make boards, trucks, wheels, bearings, shoes for skating etc. I guess you think DC shoes just sprouted up from nowhere. There are very few just skate clothing companies. I just run silkscreening company, have helped develop a few decks.
no, i said define skate clothes. what you described is branding, DC or Nike sticks their logo on a tshirt and thats skate clothes? you said yourtired of ""posers"" wearing ""sk8"" clothing, define skate clothing.... a t-shirt?

What's the point of this post if you don't want to reveal the name of the brand?

smh.gif
smh.gif
D. Since I actually make money and look long term Im not set on the brand name until we know for a fact we will use it

The only reason I made this thread was to show that good stuff is happening to me and I want to inspire everyone out there tryin to do things to do it.

peace

lol at someone who uses SK8 having the audacity to call anyone a poser. !%%*!!! ballin but you dont need our money? a clothing line is nothing but you needing people like uses money. i dont wear skate clothes and im fat but i bet you i know just as much as you do about skating and can still do some $$! cause i love it. anyone who thinks that clothes define a skater is a $**+%$ moron. good luck long term loser thanks for inspiring us all.

kid im 27 prob been sk8ing longer than you been alive. dont come in here tryin to school me even thinkg you know who i am, clown. ya i got money i dont make T shirts for a living guy, dont get !%%# twisted son you dont know me.. you wanna see what we do for skating call San Francisco Skate Association SFSA and ask them who dontaes their services to make shirts forall the kids at skatecamp they will let you know what up sucka. and if you really sk8 you prob already be wearing stuff we made dumb +*!..

Stop flexing your e-muscles.
laugh.gif

Who cares what you do, you seem like a $@+%%@!%$, and that shirt that guy is wearing is garbage. So is your grammar and typing skills.

No one cares how long you have been skating. No one cares about skaters period.
laugh.gif

^^ cmon most skate cloths are from companies who primamly make boards, trucks, wheels, bearings, shoes for skating etc. I guess you think DC shoes just sprouted up from nowhere. There are very few just skate clothing companies. I just run silkscreening company, have helped develop a few decks.
no, i said define skate clothes. what you described is branding, DC or Nike sticks their logo on a tshirt and thats skate clothes? you said your tired of ""posers"" wearing ""sk8"" clothing, define skate clothing.... a t-shirt?

sorry let me clarify for you since it is hard to figure out what i mean. i meant skateboard company and related products clothing. how does one who doesnteven skate come across a spitfire shirt anyways. Its not like they sell most of the brands anywhere but skate shops anyways
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

smh.gif
smh.gif

peace

Stop flexing your e-muscles.
laugh.gif

Who cares what you do, you seem like a $@+%%@!%$, and that shirt that guy is wearing is garbage. So is your grammar and typing skills.

No one cares how long you have been skating. No one cares about skaters period.
laugh.gif
you cared enough to waste your time and type. salty hater
laugh.gif
. no one cares about you either. and half the cloths and shoes you tryin to sell are skate related clown. i guess the trend didnt work out for youhuh
nerd.gif

no, i said define skate clothes. what you described is branding, DC or Nike sticks their logo on a tshirt and thats skate clothes? you said your tired of ""posers"" wearing ""sk8"" clothing, define skate clothing.... a t-shirt?

sorry let me clarify for you since it is hard to figure out what i mean. i meant skateboard company and related products clothing. how does one who doesnt even skate come across a spitfire shirt anyways. Its not like they sell most of the brands anywhere but skate shops anyways
eyes.gif

fair enough, but why cant someone buy a shirt simply because they like it? if they walkin around with a board thats differant. you wear jordans? you ball? youwear airmaxs? you run? you wear baseball fitteds? you play for that team? no.... you like it.

Back
Top Bottom