My trip to Thailand. (56k warning)

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sex tourism is huge in thailand isnt it?
Sadly yes with children being near the top of desired.
that is terrible

i dunno how i would react/feel if i seen such...........

i just thought of the movie Taken

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I heard you can pay women to live with you for just 30 bucks a week. they will cook, clean, and treat you like a king.
A lot of families have live in helpers that come from poorer provinces. They will clean the house and do tasks while you're away. I'mnot sure of the cost, but it's pretty darn cheap.

In parts of Thailand where tourism is high, which means prostitution is also high, you can pay a chick money to stay in your hotel and have her at will foryour entire stay. A lot of parents sell their daughters for cash, sadly. And they are used as sex slaves. A lot of women are also willing to settle forbeing a '2nd wife'. They hang out at high end restaurants with hope to meet a rich business man that will keep them on the side and throw them moneyevery now and then.

damn that's pretty terrible.

are the parents selling the kids desperate for money or are women just viewed as property kinda or what?

not as terrible as over half a million $ for a 911 carerra s though that is highway robbery

lurkin - scud is my fav car on the road right now, absolute monster and the exhaust note is crazy

Originally Posted by chris steez

dope pics...if u don't mind me asking what kinda cam did u use??
It's a point and shoot Canon SD790. I got it from Best Buy a couple of months ago for $200. I think I took about 1,000 pictures and I onlyhad to charge the battery once. All of the shots were shot in auto mode.

Joe-it's the poorer families that live out in the farms with lots of kids that do it. The girl is usually in her early teenage year and if she'spretty enough, they would want to buy her. That's why Thai men get a bad rep. Imagine the mom and daughter hugging and crying, the dad is counting themoney and then OK's for the daughter to be taken away. The mom tries to hold on and the dad slaps the mom and tell her to get back in the house. There's a lot more dirty stuff that I didn't want to take pix of, ie kids with no legs/arms put on the streets to beg for money and at the end of theday, they pick up the kid, lock him up, drug him up and keep the money for themselves. Repeat the same thing the next day.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I heard you can pay women to live with you for just 30 bucks a week. they will cook, clean, and treat you like a king.
A lot of families have live in helpers that come from poorer provinces. They will clean the house and do tasks while you're away. I'm not sure of the cost, but it's pretty darn cheap.

In parts of Thailand where tourism is high, which means prostitution is also high, you can pay a chick money to stay in your hotel and have her at will for your entire stay. A lot of parents sell their daughters for cash, sadly. And they are used as sex slaves. A lot of women are also willing to settle for being a '2nd wife'. They hang out at high end restaurants with hope to meet a rich business man that will keep them on the side and throw them money every now and then.

doesn't thailand have a high percentage of tourists that are into pedophilism, i think i saw a documentary about it where men will travel to thailand justfor the pedophile brothels and **$*...

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by chris steez

dope pics...if u don't mind me asking what kinda cam did u use??
It's a point and shoot Canon SD790. I got it from Best Buy a couple of months ago for $200. I think I took about 1,000 pictures and I only had to charge the battery once. All of the shots were shot in auto mode.

Joe-it's the poorer families that live out in the farms with lots of kids that do it. The girl is usually in her early teenage year and if she's pretty enough, they would want to buy her. That's why Thai men get a bad rep. Imagine the mom and daughter hugging and crying, the dad is counting the money and then OK's for the daughter to be taken away. The mom tries to hold on and the dad slaps the mom and tell her to get back in the house. There's a lot more dirty stuff that I didn't want to take pix of, ie kids with no legs/arms put on the streets to beg for money and at the end of the day, they pick up the kid, lock him up, drug him up and keep the money for themselves. Repeat the same thing the next day.

Ah man. That's why I hate walking on the BTS Siam stop bridge.

Nice pics
d4515ce6a5a57f53d4e35ce954ab5183a45b32a.gif

that's terrible

i reember when i was in india there were kids with crazy wounds begging for money.

at the concierge at our hotel they told us that the kids would do it to themselves so people would pity them and give them more money.

i guess they would just slice skin off and try to make it really shallow so it wasn't life-threatening or anything but looked serious.

sad stuff man the 3rd world is no joke

Originally Posted by the north west

nice pics

i need to go back and visit my fam

but staying with fam all over thailand ftw
As do I, I have relatives from Chonburi to Crorat to Pitsanulok. The main priority for this trip was to attend my cousin's wedding and it wason a short notice. I booked the flight about 3 weeks beforehand. I just hate the ambiance of the country overall. The horrible traffic, the super humidweather that requires you to shower 5 times a day, the pollution issue that causes the majority of the city to look like it's been abandoned.

Limited -I think that is. I looked at it for a few seconds and all the distinct marks of an Evo is there.

Joe-exactly, dude. In a 3rd world country, the line is really blunt, ie a big mansion next to the slums. I will always have love for my country, but the wayit's run is horrible. What were you in India for? Just touring?

mainly traffic and humid weather is only in bangkok

i love northern thailand and southern thailand but only where there isn't too many tourists

Back
Top Bottom