My trip to Thailand. (56k warning)

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

son your vacation looked wack.
indifferent.gif

It looks like you had a nice trip. I went there a couple years ago for vacation, we stayed in Phuket then made our way to Bangkok. It's a damn nice placeright eh? Not until you get bit by a damn mosquito or ant .. but beautiful place nonetheless.

Looks like you had a good time!
Thanks for the pics, i need to visit thailand. Never went.

I guess it was good you had a chance to get away from the states...my parents went there in April and they didn't mention any of the hardships youwitnessed though, but I guess that's to be expected with a tour group.

One common benefit I see in touring Asia is the food, especially the incredibly low prices you can get it for. I remember when I visited my relatives inShanghai, they took us out to the Best Restaurant in the city, had over 30 dishes - I stuffed my face and EVERYTHING tasted exceptional. Turns out the tab wasjust over 200...this was for about 14 of us. I'm an avid fan of asian cuisine so I'm just waiting on my next opportunity to go back to China orsomewhere in Asia. One of the cheapest asian vacation spots I heard was Vietnam. Something like 15,000 Dong = $1 and you can get a Spring Roll for 50 dong?Like jeez, you can get a spring roll for 1/3 of a cent.

Nice shots! I'd love to get the chance to go there and Vietnam one day. I would probably eat every kind of food in sight

Must've been crazy hot and humid

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by PistonsNick13

eek.gif
~300k for a BMW 3 series? Jesus
Seriously.

Op did you mean 330 instead of 33?
No. You can Google it to verify. 1 USD is 33-34 bahts, it fluctuates. Taxes there are around 300%. We got it cheap when it comes to cars andgas in the U.S.

Edit: Leases don't exist there also. 8-10 yr payment plans are not uncommon too.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

very nice pics. next stop, tokyo.
wink.gif

hands down in my top 5 destination to do list.

finnns how many times you been to japan?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by finnns2003

very nice pics. next stop, tokyo.
wink.gif

hands down in my top 5 destination to do list.

finnns how many times you been to japan?

off topic but hgtv i was watchin an episode of house hunters international, you got so little room for the price you pay
eek.gif

very expensive city, but i already knew this.
my bad

yuku

Back
Top Bottom