My true players and multiple woman layers..........

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Hahahah ya'll are stupid man. Sometimes I forget how everyone essentially just tries to burn each other on here.......... nvm. Keep talking about 50 cents girlfriend and other mens women that you will never get even a wiff ofs butt crack.

oh-he-mad.jpg

right click save picture as

Originally Posted by Club 27

Hahahah ya'll are stupid man. Sometimes I forget how everyone essentially just tries to burn each other on here.......... nvm. Keep talking about 50 cents girlfriend and other mens women that you will never get even a wiff ofs butt crack.

oh-he-mad.jpg

right click save picture as

I only get burned out when I just have one who ALWAYS wants to be out and about or up under me.

More is better. Gives me variety and I'm not spending my days pondering one girl who I'm not in a relationship with.

I've been disregarding a lot of chicks in my rotation tho....
My tolerance hasn't been too high for BS lately
ohwell.gif
Another reason why more is better. Get rid of one and move another right into her spot

Cliffs: I've been single for over a year, smashed and dated a bunch of women, and it helped me figure out what I really want in/from a woman.

------------------------------------------------------

I've been single for about 1.5 years now for the first time since my first girlfriend.

At first, I was on some "I'm on the rebound"/"fell off, need to get back on the horse" type stuff. So I went with the girls that were already expressing interest while my ex and I were still together. So at first it had the "something new" appeal.

I dated somebody for a few months, it ended, then I went back to the catching up girls I had been passing up while with her stuff. That process repeated a few times.

Then I got into just dating around. I was seeing/smashing a handful of girls, taking different ones out every night of the week to the exact same spots. The manager of the bar was glad I came in every day and would laugh with me about how I kept bringing different girls in every night. Felt good.

Now, a year and a half and over a dozen women later, I finally found one I am actually considering cuffing. I can say that the experience let me learn things I like and dislike about girls and kind of define the minimum criteria that I want to find in a potential girlfriend. Also, I learned about myself and the mistakes and stuff that I made along the way.  I had one girl I genuinely regret screwing things up with, but I was able to realize that and stopped doing the player stuff with the next women. My next real relationship will be with a woman that has true compatibility possibilities with me and a potential for a long-term future with me. All of that is because I tried out all different types of women before her.
I'm 25 btw. Been in back-to-back relationships since I was about 17.

Cliffs: I've been single for over a year, smashed and dated a bunch of women, and it helped me figure out what I really want in/from a woman.

------------------------------------------------------

I've been single for about 1.5 years now for the first time since my first girlfriend.

At first, I was on some "I'm on the rebound"/"fell off, need to get back on the horse" type stuff. So I went with the girls that were already expressing interest while my ex and I were still together. So at first it had the "something new" appeal.

I dated somebody for a few months, it ended, then I went back to the catching up girls I had been passing up while with her stuff. That process repeated a few times.

Then I got into just dating around. I was seeing/smashing a handful of girls, taking different ones out every night of the week to the exact same spots. The manager of the bar was glad I came in every day and would laugh with me about how I kept bringing different girls in every night. Felt good.

Now, a year and a half and over a dozen women later, I finally found one I am actually considering cuffing. I can say that the experience let me learn things I like and dislike about girls and kind of define the minimum criteria that I want to find in a potential girlfriend. Also, I learned about myself and the mistakes and stuff that I made along the way.  I had one girl I genuinely regret screwing things up with, but I was able to realize that and stopped doing the player stuff with the next women. My next real relationship will be with a woman that has true compatibility possibilities with me and a potential for a long-term future with me. All of that is because I tried out all different types of women before her.
I'm 25 btw. Been in back-to-back relationships since I was about 17.

I only get burned out when I just have one who ALWAYS wants to be out and about or up under me.

More is better. Gives me variety and I'm not spending my days pondering one girl who I'm not in a relationship with.

I've been disregarding a lot of chicks in my rotation tho....
My tolerance hasn't been too high for BS lately
ohwell.gif
Another reason why more is better. Get rid of one and move another right into her spot

whats the most you dudes dealt with at once?

3 took some real work on my part.....

i use to blow ($# out of proportion to blow chicks off or dead em for a few days.

i use to blow ($# out of proportion to blow chicks off or dead em for a few days.

How is more better? Not saying it isn't but what is your reasoning behind that statement?

idk man it just is.

i mean this is niketalk so let me put it in shoe terms.

think about all those different shoes in you collection.

a different pair for every different outfit.

idk about you but i cant wear the same pair everyday.

How is more better? Not saying it isn't but what is your reasoning behind that statement?

idk man it just is.

i mean this is niketalk so let me put it in shoe terms.

think about all those different shoes in you collection.

a different pair for every different outfit.

idk about you but i cant wear the same pair everyday.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i use to blow (&#$# out of proportion to blow chicks off or dead em for a few days.
That last line is pretty important. You always have to have an escape route. Unfortunately, I dated a lot of people who have mutual friends and have since become friends themselves. It's odd when I go out with friends and there's a few girls I had bad fallings out with, but whatever. Most I had in a steady rotation was also three, but I'd occasionally have old ones come back for a one time thing here and there.
And yes, it can get expensive, but you're enjoying it, too, so it's not so bad.

i use to blow (&#$# out of proportion to blow chicks off or dead em for a few days.
That last line is pretty important. You always have to have an escape route. Unfortunately, I dated a lot of people who have mutual friends and have since become friends themselves. It's odd when I go out with friends and there's a few girls I had bad fallings out with, but whatever. Most I had in a steady rotation was also three, but I'd occasionally have old ones come back for a one time thing here and there.

Word. I'll give it a shot.
IMO, being single takes more of a commitment than being in a relationship.  I say you have to play the game by certain rules in order to maximize your energy. Remember not only do you need to balance the girls, but more importantly you need to balance the rest of your life, so your energy is sacred. Too many people in this world just throw themselves head first into singledom and v-jayjay. Anyways I stick to these rules:

Know Your Goal

First Step, know what your trying to achieve by being single. Acknowledge, develop a course of action, proceed. For instance, I want a fun time. Somebody who won't bog me down. Something I can look back at and not regret.

Numbers of 3

Keep your team to a max of three girls, and if possible try to keep a balance of three girls. To me this is a nice balance as it keeps your focus from concentrating on just one. Universally the number 3 is sort of a threshold of balance. The Universe just works in threes. And they don't even have to be consistent scorers. They just need to be able to eachother a break every now and then. Allows you to save your energy by not dispensing it too much at one time.

Maturity

Knowledge is Power. Knowledge comes with maturity. Less knowledge equals less power which means more energy that needs to be coming from your end. I stay within a 2 year age range, but will make an exception if the chick's brain can front the energy, or if I feel like an older chick still isn't quite mature...

CHICKS THAT ACTUALLY MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY AND LIFE

I really feel like I shouldn't have to explain this but should atleast say something. No, seriously. When you start cancelling out chicks, that's when you know your headed in the right direction. I mean honestly, this 1 rule can solve everything. No chasing, just pure meshing ability. It doesn't matter what you do the chick, you know it'll be cool.

Always realize there is someone else.

The chances of you meeting another chick/guy are infinite, regardless of who you or they are. 

Edit: Forgot a rule. Have more important things in your life than women.

Love yourself first before any one else. Have more interest in other things that will benefit you first.

Ok. So, maybe your not gettin it like you could be. That just makes things more elite IMO. I have reasons for committing to staying single. Relationships always seem to take away alot of my energy. I want to use my energy while I am young to maximize it's potential. I want to make money and: 

chicks = (time)(money) : (time)(money)= (money)^2 : (money) ^2 = evil.

Someday, I will probably find a reason to say that a relationship is > single. But I assure you I will figure that out in the same universally meticulous way that I view being single. Until then, I plan on being single until I'm in my late 30's. I seen people have kids and be married by the time their 20...
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word. I'll give it a shot.
IMO, being single takes more of a commitment than being in a relationship.  I say you have to play the game by certain rules in order to maximize your energy. Remember not only do you need to balance the girls, but more importantly you need to balance the rest of your life, so your energy is sacred. Too many people in this world just throw themselves head first into singledom and v-jayjay. Anyways I stick to these rules:

Know Your Goal

First Step, know what your trying to achieve by being single. Acknowledge, develop a course of action, proceed. For instance, I want a fun time. Somebody who won't bog me down. Something I can look back at and not regret.

Numbers of 3

Keep your team to a max of three girls, and if possible try to keep a balance of three girls. To me this is a nice balance as it keeps your focus from concentrating on just one. Universally the number 3 is sort of a threshold of balance. The Universe just works in threes. And they don't even have to be consistent scorers. They just need to be able to eachother a break every now and then. Allows you to save your energy by not dispensing it too much at one time.

Maturity

Knowledge is Power. Knowledge comes with maturity. Less knowledge equals less power which means more energy that needs to be coming from your end. I stay within a 2 year age range, but will make an exception if the chick's brain can front the energy, or if I feel like an older chick still isn't quite mature...

CHICKS THAT ACTUALLY MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY AND LIFE

I really feel like I shouldn't have to explain this but should atleast say something. No, seriously. When you start cancelling out chicks, that's when you know your headed in the right direction. I mean honestly, this 1 rule can solve everything. No chasing, just pure meshing ability. It doesn't matter what you do the chick, you know it'll be cool.

Always realize there is someone else.

The chances of you meeting another chick/guy are infinite, regardless of who you or they are. 

Edit: Forgot a rule. Have more important things in your life than women.

Love yourself first before any one else. Have more interest in other things that will benefit you first.

Ok. So, maybe your not gettin it like you could be. That just makes things more elite IMO. I have reasons for committing to staying single. Relationships always seem to take away alot of my energy. I want to use my energy while I am young to maximize it's potential. I want to make money and: 

chicks = (time)(money) : (time)(money)= (money)^2 : (money) ^2 = evil.

Someday, I will probably find a reason to say that a relationship is > single. But I assure you I will figure that out in the same universally meticulous way that I view being single. Until then, I plan on being single until I'm in my late 30's. I seen people have kids and be married by the time their 20...
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

yep basically

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

yep basically

I worked six days a week then so I would just alternate telling them "I'm just chillin tonight I'm tired" when I would get off.

I worked six days a week then so I would just alternate telling them "I'm just chillin tonight I'm tired" when I would get off.

Back
Top Bottom