My true players and multiple woman layers..........

Originally Posted by Boi

OP stay saying he pulls bad broads and we haven't seen 1 pic

Right...

Not doubting dude, but I'm not believing him either. It's easy to play the role of a Mack on the net, but until I see evidence that dude is what he claims, he's just another faceless NTer trying to score points.

Go head and post them pics chief. NT is waiting...

Originally Posted by Boi

OP stay saying he pulls bad broads and we haven't seen 1 pic

Right...

Not doubting dude, but I'm not believing him either. It's easy to play the role of a Mack on the net, but until I see evidence that dude is what he claims, he's just another faceless NTer trying to score points.

Go head and post them pics chief. NT is waiting...

Frankly I couldn't give any less of a quarter of a *++# whether or not you believe in the quality of women I approach and interact with. The point of the thread was people explaining to me how they are able to deal with the headache of multiple female relations when they are so tiresome. This isn't preschool and we aren't comparing upper deck basketball cards or who can piss the longest. I don't comment when you guys post your girlfriends or wives or "jumpoffs" because I honestly don't care. I posted a chick on here looonnggg ago and someone on this website facebooked her and messages her the link and she was pretty upset and honestly she had every right to be. Call it what you like.

Frankly I couldn't give any less of a quarter of a *++# whether or not you believe in the quality of women I approach and interact with. The point of the thread was people explaining to me how they are able to deal with the headache of multiple female relations when they are so tiresome. This isn't preschool and we aren't comparing upper deck basketball cards or who can piss the longest. I don't comment when you guys post your girlfriends or wives or "jumpoffs" because I honestly don't care. I posted a chick on here looonnggg ago and someone on this website facebooked her and messages her the link and she was pretty upset and honestly she had every right to be. Call it what you like.

Lol I guess they NT did get to you. It's all good g. It's teh internetz, I hope you didn't expect positive remarks in such regards. Now, with that being said. This thread got some louls in it. Ima be sitting in the sidelines. Spectating. Takin notes
nerd.gif

My son said "you pull 5s at best"
roll.gif

Damn Wise...

You ain't have to get all sensitive about it my dude. You don't care what we think so no need for the long intro.

And who's trying to compare women? Dudes just tryna see these dimes and bad %%$#%%% that inhabit your stories my G. Maybe I'm preschool in the sense that I need some illustrations with my stories.

Obviously you're living the life and winning though. Nobody doubting that...

Lol I guess they NT did get to you. It's all good g. It's teh internetz, I hope you didn't expect positive remarks in such regards. Now, with that being said. This thread got some louls in it. Ima be sitting in the sidelines. Spectating. Takin notes
nerd.gif

My son said "you pull 5s at best"
roll.gif

Damn Wise...

You ain't have to get all sensitive about it my dude. You don't care what we think so no need for the long intro.

And who's trying to compare women? Dudes just tryna see these dimes and bad %%$#%%% that inhabit your stories my G. Maybe I'm preschool in the sense that I need some illustrations with my stories.

Obviously you're living the life and winning though. Nobody doubting that...

bruh, its frustrating but its the life few men choose. Your gonna be so money when its time to choose a wifey tho.

bruh, its frustrating but its the life few men choose. Your gonna be so money when its time to choose a wifey tho.

The games these women are playing are truly at an all time high and couldn't be any cornier, I agree sir, but at this point I'm gonna have to keep it real and say that we have no choice but to keep playing the game, smh.
tired.gif
. If you're pulling lots of bad women, then your swag is probably on 100 (no bromo) and you probably have your #%!# together. That being said, you can't afford to waste that on one "ideal" chick and here is why... Being in a relationship with someone is a risky gamble nowadays because of the lack and loss of morals, values and regard that society has faced. Girls are sheisty just like guys, and these days nobody respects the relationship anymore, guys will still try to holla at your girl, and your girl will still flirt with guys so the likelihood of infidelity and a bunch of whole other issues are very vey high. That being said, you may think you know your spouse but you really dont... now I know there are some good ones out there but you can never really know for sure, so is it really worth the gamble? You're right, women ae expensive... but its either play the game and go broke, or risk investing your all into ONE broad and possibly getting your heart smashed. Either choice is understandable and one is definitely SAFER than the other, so I guess it really comes down to whether or not you're willing to take that gamble on HER being worth it. Swag.

The games these women are playing are truly at an all time high and couldn't be any cornier, I agree sir, but at this point I'm gonna have to keep it real and say that we have no choice but to keep playing the game, smh.
tired.gif
. If you're pulling lots of bad women, then your swag is probably on 100 (no bromo) and you probably have your #%!# together. That being said, you can't afford to waste that on one "ideal" chick and here is why... Being in a relationship with someone is a risky gamble nowadays because of the lack and loss of morals, values and regard that society has faced. Girls are sheisty just like guys, and these days nobody respects the relationship anymore, guys will still try to holla at your girl, and your girl will still flirt with guys so the likelihood of infidelity and a bunch of whole other issues are very vey high. That being said, you may think you know your spouse but you really dont... now I know there are some good ones out there but you can never really know for sure, so is it really worth the gamble? You're right, women ae expensive... but its either play the game and go broke, or risk investing your all into ONE broad and possibly getting your heart smashed. Either choice is understandable and one is definitely SAFER than the other, so I guess it really comes down to whether or not you're willing to take that gamble on HER being worth it. Swag.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I only get burned out when I just have one who ALWAYS wants to be out and about or up under me.

More is better. Gives me variety and I'm not spending my days pondering one girl who I'm not in a relationship with.
im in that current situation... be tiring me out and spending money and she not my girl... but i just met her and want to see where it goes...
tired.gif

I only get burned out when I just have one who ALWAYS wants to be out and about or up under me.

More is better. Gives me variety and I'm not spending my days pondering one girl who I'm not in a relationship with.
im in that current situation... be tiring me out and spending money and she not my girl... but i just met her and want to see where it goes...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

tired.gif

If YNS, that sucks. but if YAS, then not so bad. If YAS, it's pretty much a relationship test drive. If you still don't like it, then she's probably ready to be dismissed.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

tired.gif

If YNS, that sucks. but if YAS, then not so bad. If YAS, it's pretty much a relationship test drive. If you still don't like it, then she's probably ready to be dismissed.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Word. I'll give it a shot.
IMO, being single takes more of a commitment than being in a relationship.  I say you have to play the game by certain rules in order to maximize your energy. Remember not only do you need to balance the girls, but more importantly you need to balance the rest of your life, so your energy is sacred. Too many people in this world just throw themselves head first into singledom and v-jayjay. Anyways I stick to these rules:

Know Your Goal

First Step, know what your trying to achieve by being single. Acknowledge, develop a course of action, proceed. For instance, I want a fun time. Somebody who won't bog me down. Something I can look back at and not regret.

Numbers of 3

Keep your team to a max of three girls, and if possible try to keep a balance of three girls. To me this is a nice balance as it keeps your focus from concentrating on just one. Universally the number 3 is sort of a threshold of balance. The Universe just works in threes. And they don't even have to be consistent scorers. They just need to be able to eachother a break every now and then. Allows you to save your energy by not dispensing it too much at one time.

Maturity

Knowledge is Power. Knowledge comes with maturity. Less knowledge equals less power which means more energy that needs to be coming from your end. I stay within a 2 year age range, but will make an exception if the chick's brain can front the energy, or if I feel like an older chick still isn't quite mature...

CHICKS THAT ACTUALLY MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY AND LIFE

I really feel like I shouldn't have to explain this but should atleast say something. No, seriously. When you start cancelling out chicks, that's when you know your headed in the right direction. I mean honestly, this 1 rule can solve everything. No chasing, just pure meshing ability. It doesn't matter what you do the chick, you know it'll be cool.

Always realize there is someone else.

The chances of you meeting another chick/guy are infinite, regardless of who you or they are. 

Edit: Forgot a rule. Have more important things in your life than women.

Love yourself first before any one else. Have more interest in other things that will benefit you first.

Ok. So, maybe your not gettin it like you could be. That just makes things more elite IMO. I have reasons for committing to staying single. Relationships always seem to take away alot of my energy. I want to use my energy while I am young to maximize it's potential. I want to make money and: 

chicks = (time)(money) : (time)(money)= (money)^2 : (money) ^2 = evil.

Someday, I will probably find a reason to say that a relationship is > single. But I assure you I will figure that out in the same universally meticulous way that I view being single. Until then, I plan on being single until I'm in my late 30's. I seen people have kids and be married by the time their 20...
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I read the whole thing.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Word. I'll give it a shot.
IMO, being single takes more of a commitment than being in a relationship.  I say you have to play the game by certain rules in order to maximize your energy. Remember not only do you need to balance the girls, but more importantly you need to balance the rest of your life, so your energy is sacred. Too many people in this world just throw themselves head first into singledom and v-jayjay. Anyways I stick to these rules:

Know Your Goal

First Step, know what your trying to achieve by being single. Acknowledge, develop a course of action, proceed. For instance, I want a fun time. Somebody who won't bog me down. Something I can look back at and not regret.

Numbers of 3

Keep your team to a max of three girls, and if possible try to keep a balance of three girls. To me this is a nice balance as it keeps your focus from concentrating on just one. Universally the number 3 is sort of a threshold of balance. The Universe just works in threes. And they don't even have to be consistent scorers. They just need to be able to eachother a break every now and then. Allows you to save your energy by not dispensing it too much at one time.

Maturity

Knowledge is Power. Knowledge comes with maturity. Less knowledge equals less power which means more energy that needs to be coming from your end. I stay within a 2 year age range, but will make an exception if the chick's brain can front the energy, or if I feel like an older chick still isn't quite mature...

CHICKS THAT ACTUALLY MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY AND LIFE

I really feel like I shouldn't have to explain this but should atleast say something. No, seriously. When you start cancelling out chicks, that's when you know your headed in the right direction. I mean honestly, this 1 rule can solve everything. No chasing, just pure meshing ability. It doesn't matter what you do the chick, you know it'll be cool.

Always realize there is someone else.

The chances of you meeting another chick/guy are infinite, regardless of who you or they are. 

Edit: Forgot a rule. Have more important things in your life than women.

Love yourself first before any one else. Have more interest in other things that will benefit you first.

Ok. So, maybe your not gettin it like you could be. That just makes things more elite IMO. I have reasons for committing to staying single. Relationships always seem to take away alot of my energy. I want to use my energy while I am young to maximize it's potential. I want to make money and: 

chicks = (time)(money) : (time)(money)= (money)^2 : (money) ^2 = evil.

Someday, I will probably find a reason to say that a relationship is > single. But I assure you I will figure that out in the same universally meticulous way that I view being single. Until then, I plan on being single until I'm in my late 30's. I seen people have kids and be married by the time their 20...
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I read the whole thing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe you asking for advice on dealing with multiple women on nike talk 

Most of the dudes on here can't get one girl much less 2 or more 

all these dudes do on here is idolize celebrity mens girlfriends and wives 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe you asking for advice on dealing with multiple women on nike talk 

Most of the dudes on here can't get one girl much less 2 or more 

all these dudes do on here is idolize celebrity mens girlfriends and wives 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This man speaks the truth. That post + SN
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This man speaks the truth. That post + SN
grin.gif

I almost feel like imma be a swinger when I'm older. I don't think I'm gonna have an avg lifestyle @ 30+ at all.

Back
Top Bottom