Name 1 thing that changed your life when you first tried it.

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

chipotle

this man is wise beyond his years...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

I was pretty stoked when I first discovered jacking off.
I think I was 13 or 14? yeah, that changed my life.

sex and weed are probably the other two

not my first kiss (it sucked), not alcohol (felt kinda funny then threw up), shrooms didn't change my life, it was fun though

*edit: the first time receiving dome and unloading into said dome absolutely changed my life. who's seen that chris rock, i was speakin arabic

For me, it has to be basketball.

I don't think I would be the confident person I am today without basketball. It helped me get to know a lot of people, helped me find a place in highschool, got me a lot of respect. Basketball is something to turn to when I am under stress, pressure, etc. Surprisingly, I get the highest grades during theterm of my basketball season... I truly believe in the fact that basketball IS a brotherhood.

sex. and not in a good way.

it made me want it too much and when it came to women thats all i really wanted deep down.

i think im a sexaholic (not in the sense that i have too much, but that when with a girl, if i dont get it at the opportunistic, my whole mood changes, i getangry and annoyed - its quite sad, but its subconscious. i actually just made this revelation a month or so ago).

the internets

herb

smartphones

#%!%* = vajayjay

dome

booty...

blow

fifa 09 for PS3

hmm that was alot more than 1 eh, but a few that come to mind first

This

LOVE HINA VOL 1

It turned me into a nerd

Cause of it

I have just smart friends
I can program for windows
Read comics
read manga
Watch cartoons and anime
speak a little Japanese
hate basketball

What this did to me is beyond belief the path it lead me down

frown.gif

NT, always come home from school hoping there's a topic in general to cheer me up when i'm having a bad day.

I love you mary jane! that youtube vid. mortal kombat was the *%$! back then good memories...now its all bout the xbox w/mary jane

Back
Top Bottom