Name a Sample you wish released that didnt

Oregon 3's and 4's. Also those yellow and black 4's, I can't remember the school they were for right off the top of my head right now though. Those Argyle 4's as well. Yea, I love 3's and 4's.

Marquette's?

air-jordan-xvi-black-gym-red-white-metallic-silver-07-570x427.jpg

9itow9.jpg

I remember a few years ago on NT, there was a picture of white/orange low cut 7's with clear soles.  Those would've been dope to see the actual product.

I guess to be fair, the XVIs that I posted could still come out. They were retro samples from 2012.

not fresh at all lol. clear soles are wayyyyyy over rated imo. that looks terrible.
I've heard this before, yet the models with clear soles still manage to be amongst the most popular Air Jordans. Not too many people complaining about those DB III's. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and we all have different taste.

But with the way things are going right now, if I were you I'd expect to see more retro models being released with clear soles.

Last edited:
What's a sample you have seen and that JB never released to the public that you really wish was released to the public? Provide pictures, im sure we all have a few, and would love to see some we may not have seen before as well. These V's are 1 of many i wish did
I've always loved and wanted this same pair of V's. 
mean.gif
 Spent hours looking for them the first time I saw a picture. 

Besides those it'd have to be Ray Allen's Air Jordan 11 PE'S:

G.R.A.I.L

Not a sample n just photoshopped I guess, but saw these on NiceKicks instagram page a few days ago ... straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 603940

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom