Name a Sample you wish released that didnt

Still salty about them UNC's...Ordered them but for some crazy reason I returned them to Eastbay, to cop a pair of Reebok Questions I think they were...Still kicking myself for that well over a decade later...

So many shoes I passed on over the past 15 yrs like 2001 black/red and royal 1's for $49, maroon and sport blue 6's for $49, white chrome 5, laney 5, mocha 3's, Unc 14, chutney and cherrywood 16, and chutney 13. All of these shoes were below $100 and I passed. Deemed beyond ugly in there days and now highly coveted. Even as a collector many of these shoes were just too far ahead of their time. I tell myself that
I knew better. JB has always been ahead of their time. Even if deemed ugly now, I buy if I can get my hands on them. History repeats itself and any "ugly" jordan will be worth it in the future

Even if deemed ugly now, I buy if I can get my hands on them. History repeats itself and any "ugly" jordan will be worth it in the future

Thats the truth right there! I tell ppl that with kicks like crimson 3's etc, i mean look at cg 3's, mist blue 4's ppl wont them now, cant find em for a good price though. Were all guilty of this though. Still kickin myself for copping af1's over them mocha 3's till this day and will till i die unless they retro

Not a fan of 2's, but this pair from the Pantone collection would be great to have, along with:

the 6's

In all seriousness Ray Allen gets the best shoes.
These remind me of the old fakes from like 2000.  For a commemorative, one time shoe i guess its fine but these look absolutely terrible and nobody would buy if they were a GR.

These remind me of the old fakes from like 2000.  For a commemorative, one time shoe i guess its fine but these look absolutely terrible and nobody would buy if they were a GR.
Which would make it extremely easy for me to cop em. 
roll.gif

1. Navy/white aj 11 (navy upper and midsoles with white patent leather
2. White/true reded/neutral grey 13 that were replaced by the white/true red/blacks before release.

Back
Top Bottom