Nas might have a chance at actually winning....

Chick is gross

If you marrying a chick for her money, you already lost.
Even tho I am a big Nas fan and think Jay-Z's music is passable, I have to agree

We don't even talk about the music with Nas anymore...

:smh:

There is nothing to discuss

Nas Discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hov's

Typical Nas thread:

Ether Ether Ether Ether Illmatic Illmatic Illmatic :pimp:

Typical Jay Z thread:

His music is better because he has more money.

What?

More money tho.

Last edited:
Hit the birth lottery being born rich...

Picked red and it landed on white in terms of looks though.

maxresdefault.jpg

But I bet they have amazing personalities lol.

Pretty much. No achievement in being born rich and it shouldnt be praised.

100 years from now Jay will have a chapter dedicated to him in the books and Nas will be in the index

The Nas chapter would be before Jay Z's to give the reader context for the crucifixion that lead to crying on the radio.

When Jay Z lets him
:stoneface

You gotta be the biggest idiot if you believe Jay z was the one to sign nas. La Reid did and had him and Jay end their "beef" to work together. Jay z wanted to end it more than nas. Nas just wanted the deal.

They say to this day, Nas' baby momma's car seat is still crusted with baby batter

Nas smashed beyonce when she was a groupie. Jay z use to ask nas baby mama about what types of positions nas like and what he eats :lol: . He use to call nas every time he was in the studio and leave messages talking about can I get a 16 on this premo track and he had a nas collection. My mans wanted to be nas so bad it hurt.

Last edited:
Even tho I am a big Nas fan and think Jay-Z's music is passable, I have to agree
There is nothing to discuss

Nas Discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hov's
Typical Jay Z thread:

His music is better because he has more money.

What?

More money tho.

Typical Jay-Z thread

Grammies

Platinum albums

Beyonce

Roc a fella

Kanye

J-Cole

J-Electronica

Relationship with BIG

Oprah

Hanging out with Barack and Michelle

Nets

Overall more success in life period

:pimp:

Last edited:
Solo albums in the last 10 years

Jay
Kingdom Come :x :x :x
American gangster :smokin :smokin :smokin
Blueprint 3 :x :x
MCHG :x

Nas
Hip Hop is dead :smokin :smokin
Ni**** :smokin :smokin :smokin
Life is good :smokin :smokin

American Gangster was also garbage. MCHG needs at least six of these :x faces

That's Jay Z best win. The fact that he can drop **** album after **** album and still be taken seriously

Last edited:
Like i said, 100 years from now :pimp:

The fact that Nas nor Hov don't even speak on the beef nor consider it a legitimate arm of discussion means that the historians won't either :pimp:

Last edited:
:stoneface

You gotta be the biggest idiot if you believe Jay z was the one to sign nas. La Reid did and had him and Jay end their "beef" to work together. Jay z wanted to end it more than nas. Nas just wanted the deal.
Nas smashed beyonce when she was a groupie. Jay z use to ask nas baby mama about what types of positions nas like and what he eats
laugh.gif
. He use to call nas every time he was in the studio and leave messages talking about can I get a 16 on this premo track and he had a nas collection. My mans wanted to be nas so bad it hurt.

Last edited:

Solo albums in the last 10 years

Jay
Kingdom Come
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

American gangster
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Blueprint 3
sick.gif
sick.gif

MCHG
sick.gif

Nas
Hip Hop is dead
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Ni****
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Life is good
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
American Gangster was also garbage. MCHG needs at least six of these
sick.gif
faces

That's Jay Z best win. The fact that he can drop **** album after **** album and still be taken seriously
MCHG was horrible. It was the first Jay album that I couldn't find a single thing to like. **** hurt my soul.

Back
Top Bottom