Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

after a couple days listening this album is not that good as some of u guys hyped it up to be. 

after a couple days listening this album is not that good as some of u guys hyped it up to be. 
I feel the same way. As far as albums that just came out, channel ORANGE > this. Good album, but not AOTY like some y'all are claiming. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I feel the same way. As far as albums that just came out, channel ORANGE > this. Good album, but not AOTY like some y'all are claiming. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I love how NT music fans can compare two albums of completely different genres ...

I love how NT music fans can compare two albums of completely different genres ...
I read that like I know for a fact that's not a rap album :lol:

If ppl aint feeling this is a great album or w/e wait for the next album or go listen to w/e other genre you prefer.

In this day and age of music there'll never be a thread for an album that everybody agrees is great anyway.

"Queens Get The Money" is still his best intro hands down. "No Introduction" at a very close second. Let's not forget that "QGTM" was produced by Jay Electronica, just a fun fact :nerd:

Stillmatic is his best intro IMO, but Queens Get The Money is definitely his 2nd best. No Introduction comes in great, but he never really destroyed it like i was waiting for him too throughout the song. Still a good way to start off the album.

This album definitely has potential to be considered for album of the year. Overall, I think most fans are just happy Nas put out a complete ablbum, it's been a while ..

I read that like I know for a fact that's not a rap album :lol:

If ppl aint feeling this is a great album or w/e wait for the next album or go listen to w/e other genre you prefer.

In this day and age of music there'll never be a thread for an album that everybody agrees is great anyway.
I'm not comparing them as the same thing. They're vastly different. But FO made a better album, regardless of genre. I'm just relating the two based on their release date, is that not fair? And trust me, I've been listening to plenty of other albums.

Some songs on Life is Good are growing on me. Maybe the whole thing will, but I just dont see this being something I'll throw on in a couple months.

You still don't get it. No one asked you about Frank or Channel Orange.. No one said this is > or not. So why are you saying your opinion as if it matters? Sorry to be harsh man, but you are critiquing an album with no understanding of music. You didn't even take the classic route and say WTT > LIG.

Last edited:
No Introduction was definitely a great way to start off the album... Nas always comes correct with his intros.

Cosign Stillmatic & Untitled having great intros :smokin I Am... had a great intro too, that track by track breakdown to kick off the album was :wow: I could've done without Jungle though :lol:

The Genesis will forever be a classic too :pimp:

I'm not really feeling this album like a lot of y'all, although I've only listened to it a few times thus far. The only songs I absolutely love at this point are Loco-Motive and Nasty, which I have had for a while now. Most of the rest of the album was cool but nothing too spectacular in my opinion. I need to give it a few more spins to really absorb it though...

i still don't understand why people are comparing this album to channel orange...

two totally different things....

both are remarkable albums, but not comparable.

very happy with this album.

make sure you peep the vh1 website... if you missed the nas's behind the music episode.

(in full, no commercial interruptions)

also... the cocaine 80s eps are all very impressive.. they are all free (3 in total), google is your friend.

accident murderers... would have been a flawless track... IF Rick Ross's verse was related to the theme of the song. He got on that track and was talking about a whole bunch of nothing, just rambling. surprised Nas let that slide...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom