Nas: the most complete evolved rapper to ever spit..........yeah okay

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You still haven't answered my question sir.
Bow Wow > 3000 true or false?

False.
So what makes this statement false, sir?

If I have to tell you why then your worse off than I thought, but just to answer the question for starters Andre's skill set is waaaayyyyy better than BowWow's. Not to mention Andre is relevant in regards to hip hop while Bow Wow is not and has never been.

I think he didn't like the subject matter, but to say it failed is ignorant. I mean, its the highest selling hip hop album in the US.

^^ I can't believe you actually answered that ?
laugh.gif
(no hate Deuce)...

Originally Posted by mace40

^You cannot make the argument that TLB failed. You, especially, cannot.

Sales, critical acclaim, impact on subsequent experimental hip hop albums, to say nothing of the replay value of the actual album, Speakerboxxx included...

The fact that something flew miles above your head has little to no bearing on the status of the work itself.
Who gives a %@$% about album sales?

So album sales mean an album isn't trash?
laugh.gif

Na they don't have anything to do with album quality, but you said the album failed. If you have the highest selling hip hop album is US history, how didyou fail?

It was a very solid album btw, far from trash, at least IMO.

Here we go with album sales again
laugh.gif
.... When I said it 'failed' it had NOTHING to do with sales.

That shouldnt even be considered a Hip-Hop album.

That was the ULTIMATE soccer mom album.

I'm not tryna come off as a hater or whatever... cause I mess with Outkast.

But with an album like Love Below he can't be better than Nas.
laugh.gif

I don't see how his being a part of a duo would be unfair, when he outshined Big Boi on almost every single track of their 1st 3 albums.

I swear Ima e-slap the next bamma who says this. There's never been a more repeated fallacy in the history of the discussion of hip hop.
smh.gif

False.

If I have to tell you why then your worse off than I thought, but just to answer the question for starters Andre's skill set is waaaayyyyy better than Bow Wow's. Not to mention Andre is relevant in regards to hip hop while Bow Wow is not and has never been.

I thought "Andre has yet to provide us with the necessary musical output to fairly judge him against another artist." Bow Wow is about 5-6(?) Studioalbums deep.

&& No if you tell me why you would null all the previous B.S that you wrote

False.

If I have to tell you why then your worse off than I thought, but just to answer the question for starters Andre's skill set is waaaayyyyy better than Bow Wow's. Not to mention Andre is relevant in regards to hip hop while Bow Wow is not and has never been.

I thought "Andre has yet to provide us with the necessary musical output to fairly judge him against another artist." Bow Wow is about 5-6(?) Studio albums deep.

Hmmm you make an interesting point. I still think Nas>Dre but like I said you bring up a point.

SHWAP Ima take your word for it. I'm to lazy to read all 5 pages but I'm skeptical that dude made a point by demanding someone explain why Dre is abetter rapper than Bow Wow.

This whole thread is just one big fail.

Your point about the albums doesn't matter because again, Dre pales in comparison to Nas in every single aspect of rap.

I'm waiting for tomorrow when I log in and see "Bone crusher > Rakim".

Duece said
"If I have to tell you why then your worse off than I thought, but just to answer the question for starters Andre's skill set is waaaayyyyy betterthan Bow Wow's. Not to mention Andre is relevant in regards to hip hop while Bow Wow is not and hasnever been. "

What's the difference in saying,
"If I have to tell you why then your worse off than I thought, but just to answer the question for startersAndre's skill set is waaaayyyyy better than Nas's. Not to mention Andre is relevant in regards to hip hop while Nasis not as relevant. "?

False.

I thought "Andre has yet to provide us with the necessary musical output to fairly judge him against another artist." Bow Wow is about 5-6(?) Studio albums deep.

laugh.gif

You're right though ... hit him with that logic .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamaco

I don't see how his being a part of a duo would be unfair, when he outshined Big Boi on almost every single track of their 1st 3 albums.

I swear Ima e-slap the next bamma who says this. There's never been a more repeated fallacy in the history of the discussion of hip hop.
smh.gif

bgwls1.jpg

both are greats...thats pretty much it u cant say one rapper is the greatest or the best theyres too much variety, but you can put the elite in one catagoryand hold them above the rest/

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

smh.gif

bgwls1.jpg
smh.gif
if i hear one more person that say Dre>>>Big Boi

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

smh.gif

bgwls1.jpg
smh.gif

I'm not sure if yall being sarcastic or not but I'm dead serious. Dudes act like and actually think Dre carried their first three albums. He reallydidn't. 55/45 in favor of Dre in terms of input.

Where Ant at, he backed me up last time one of these clowns was running off at the mouth.
nerd.gif

Andre IS an artist, Bow Wow is not. Bow Wow if anything is moreso a rapper, NOT an artist, big difference champ. Not to mention, it's been clearly notedto the public that Bow Wow uses ghost writers, the same has not been said about Andre. Do you really want to compare someone that uses ghost writers withsomeone who doesn't?? Like that Martin episode at the DMV, you gotta start from scratch champ.

smh.gif

bgwls1.jpg
smh.gif

I'm not sure if yall being sarcastic or not but I'm dead serious. Dudes act like and actually think Dre carried their first three albums. He really didn't. 55/45 in favor of Dre in terms of input.

Where Ant at, he backed me up last time one of these clowns was running off at the mouth.
nerd.gif

^ My man Mamaco, I was being DEAD SERIOUS...hence Big Boi giving you an *e-cap salute* for the support/spreading the word!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

bgwls1.jpg
smh.gif

I'm not sure if yall being sarcastic or not but I'm dead serious. Dudes act like and actually think Dre carried their first three albums. He really didn't. 55/45 in favor of Dre in terms of input.

nerd.gif

you got no clue how many times I've held my tongue (no #@@%) when someone says this !*# like Dre is head and shoulders better
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
bgwls1.jpg
smh.gif
I don't know about some of y'all but I prefer listening to Big Boi's verses most of the time. His lyrics go a lot harder than 3-stacksa lot of the time.

Andre IS an artist, Bow Wow is not. Bow Wow if anything is moreso a rapper, NOT an artist, big difference champ. Not to mention, it's been clearly noted to the public that Bow Wow uses ghost writers, the same has not been said about Andre. Do you really want to compare someone that uses ghost writers with someone who doesn't?? Like that Martin episode at the DMV, you gotta start from scratch champ.
This guy and all his double talk
laugh.gif

WE CAN'T COMPARE ANDRE TO ANYONE REMEMBER SIR???

Back
Top Bottom