NBA 2k10 Vol. Worst sim ever

Yuku ftl...
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but 2k10 is over rated. The passing is utter garbage. The animations on most of the lay ups are of the **%# sexual variety. The exploits like taking charges at half court and stealing floating in bound passes are boo boo. The interior d a.I. is laughable. Etc

I'm sorry but 2k10 is over rated. The passing is utter garbage. The animations on most of the lay ups are of the **%# sexual variety. The exploits like taking charges at half court and stealing floating in bound passes are boo boo. The interior d a.I. is laughable. Etc

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Exactly its really a game within a game. Its whoever can abuse the exploits better wins

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Exactly its really a game within a game. Its whoever can abuse the exploits better wins

i've owned every single nba 2k game since dreamcast... and this is the worst one yet..
they better step it up for 2k11

i've owned every single nba 2k game since dreamcast... and this is the worst one yet..
they better step it up for 2k11

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

whats so bad about it??

Didnt u read the first posts

wisepharoah u aint lyin if u got a passin team u cud just forget theres no way can u do give and gos  come on im on a fastbreak and i have to icon pass +#* the best way to play is to try and isolate somebody good and hope the movement/shooting/crossover stick puts u in a good position and this ppl be pullin straight paul pierces left and right online with these full court charge attempts   

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

whats so bad about it??

Didnt u read the first posts

wisepharoah u aint lyin if u got a passin team u cud just forget theres no way can u do give and gos  come on im on a fastbreak and i have to icon pass +#* the best way to play is to try and isolate somebody good and hope the movement/shooting/crossover stick puts u in a good position and this ppl be pullin straight paul pierces left and right online with these full court charge attempts   

I'm hoping this NBA Elite I keep hearing about will be that business. 2K can throw MJ on the cover if they want to, but I'm out if the game has not improved.

I'm hoping this NBA Elite I keep hearing about will be that business. 2K can throw MJ on the cover if they want to, but I'm out if the game has not improved.

This game does suck.  Like I would rather play nba live on PS2.

Tell me why I hit a button and it takes the player 3 seconds to perform the action.
indifferent.gif

A player rarely hits a shot with a hand in his face.
indifferent.gif

The gameplay is so slow with glitch after glitch after glitch.  One time Artest got to the basket from the three point line without dribbling...took eight steps... 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom